EU 2 * HP T730 (130 or 170€)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Azhrarn

Dec 8, 2018
2 Thin Clients for sale from same seller.

One without SATA DOM and only 4GB RAM :
READ DESCRIPTION Used HP T730 Thin Client Quad Core 4GB RAM NO HDD STORAGE | eBay

One with 32GB SATA DOM and 8GB RAM.
HP T730 Thin Client Quad Core 8GB RAM 32GB SSD WIFI | eBay

These are interesting as EU listings for these prices usually never appear. Also shipping seems really reasonable.

I would buy one but I already have another RX-427BB based thin client modded with 256GB SATA. So don't really need it.

Happy hunting. :)

Reactions: arglebargle

arglebargle

H̸̖̅ȩ̸̐l̷̦͋l̴̰̈ỏ̶̱ ̸̢͋W̵͖̌ò̴͚r̴͇̀l̵̼͗d̷͕̈
Jul 15, 2018
What make/model is the other thin client if you don't mind me asking?

Azhrarn

Dec 8, 2018
Well it is a IGEL UD3: And it also seems I was wrong. It has a GX-424CC processor. For some reason I thought it was a RX-427BB. Probably wishful thinking! Forgot the original CPU spec...

arglebargle

H̸̖̅ȩ̸̐l̷̦͋l̴̰̈ỏ̶̱ ̸̢͋W̵͖̌ò̴͚r̴͇̀l̵̼͗d̷͕̈
Jul 15, 2018
Ah, no worries. I was curious if there was another RX-427BB machine I'd missed out there when I researched them. Thanks anyway :)

kwb

Mar 3, 2014
Denmark
So I received one of these ... unfortunately it comes without PSU!

Would you contact the seller with a complaint? The listing states :

"This product has been fully refurbished and is in working order. It is in very good cosmetic condition with only minor scratches. Please see images for reference. First image is from the library, and rest are of actual item you will receive.
Please note this listing is for the thinclient only. No accessories included. If you have any questions please ask. 30 day warranty included!"

I would expect "thinclient only" to include the PSU unless it is specifically mentioned in the listing that there is no PSU, but maybe that is just me?

Azhrarn

Dec 8, 2018
I think this is part of the learning curve concerning working with Ebay. In this case it seems clear to me considering pictures and bold text, that the question would have risen to me immediately. I think filing a complaint is useless. I would just check for a replacement psu. They are not expensive. They are somewhere in the HP T730 thread. Arglebargle and Wanng are very knowledgeable about these devices. They could probably tell you immediately.

kwb

Mar 3, 2014
Denmark
Thanks for the input. It is far from my first buy on Ebay, but in this case I was really in doubt, which is why I asked here. I will find a replacement PSU.

kwb

Mar 3, 2014
Denmark
The cheapest genuine 85W PSU I could find (HP Y3U73AA) in the EU is 61 GBP (not including shipping) ... that is a third of what I paid for the T730 ... ouch!

iamtelephone

Jan 30, 2017
The cheapest genuine 85W PSU I could find (HP Y3U73AA) in the EU is 61 GBP (not including shipping) ... that is a third of what I paid for the T730 ... ouch!
You can just source a 85W+ HP laptop charger, same plug. Contact your local IT recycle shops and you should find a decent deal. (I can get official chargers for $15-$20 USD locally with between a 3-12 month warranty depending on the IT recycle shop).

Reactions: arglebargle