1yr VMWare VMUG Voucher - $39!!!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Emulsifide

Dec 1, 2014
EDIT: Hold off on this everyone. @Patrick has confirmed that he received the same voucher code as someone else after purchasing.

Only one left! Grab it before it's gone:

EDIT: Link removed.

This will get you one year's worth of access to VMWare's VMUG subscription which also includes the EVALExperience licenses for a good chunk of VMWare's offerings:

http://www.servethehome.com/vmware-exmicrosoft-technet-subscribers-covered/

This voucher will save you $161!!

Last edited:

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
You are trying to get likes > posts in just one day :)

Too bad I did not see this a few hours ago.

NetWise

Jun 29, 2012
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Being a VMUG leader I just want to point out that VMUG itself is free, drop into your local meetings. ADVANTAGE, with the extra benefits, is how we keep the user group running, and is optional. I only mention it because so many people always tell me 'I'd attend VMUG meetings but I don't want to pay!' This voucher is WELL worth is just for the EVALexperience....

Emulsifide

Dec 1, 2014
You are trying to get likes > posts in just one day :)

Too bad I did not see this a few hours ago.
Lol, I'm on a roll right? I had a split second light bulb idea of checking eBay for a VMUG voucher. Pure luck! I would of messaged you privately about it, but I found it after you had already signed up.

Reactions: NetWise

Emulsifide

Dec 1, 2014
Holy crap, he's got a ton of codes now...

I bought one before I made my initial post. I was emailed the code within 24 hours and it processed just fine with VMWare's web site.

Marsh

May 12, 2013
Do you think I could purchase the discount code today, wait for vSpehre 6 to come out then use the discount code?

tubeamps

Dec 1, 2014
Thanks. Just bought one.

Does anyone know more about this program?
Will this allow me to run as many full featured ESXi instances as I want?
How long are these codes good for? Could I use a second code to add 2 years to my membership?

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
If someone gets a code, mind sharing it with me after you enter it? I would like to see if they are all the same.