$171 FS: New Dell PowerEdge T20 Tower Server Xeon E3-1225 v3

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Cybertron

Oct 4, 2016
Atlanta, GA
Did anyone else receive a yellow toner cartridge instead?

*edit* nevermind, i see you guys did too. This is a bunch of crap. What a stupid company.

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
Yes. If you pull up the listing is now says toner cartridge. They changed it after the fact. Very underhanded.

Richard Wad

Feb 7, 2017
It has been a while since I've sold something on Ebay, but as I recall one could not change the original listing or picture after the auction was posted. You had to cancel that auction and re-list it if you wanted to do that. You could only amend to the listing.

What does your purchase history show in your ebay accounts?

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
It shows the server. Even Ebay could see they changed it/relisted the item as a Dell toner cartridge.

Marsh

May 12, 2013
The seller changed the
Feb-09-17 08:33:56 PST
Title
Description
Gallery

Feb-09-17 08:36:33 PST
PictureURL: Pictures Added
Description
Gallery

So the seller cheated.
But I have the email order and paypal confirmation with Dell T20 in the description as well the picture of Dell T20.

Suggest everyone save the mail order and paypal confirmation in a safe local hard disk ( multi copies as well )

Cybertron

Oct 4, 2016
Atlanta, GA
I live in Atlanta not far from them, if I had the physical ability, I'd go to their shop and give them a piece of my mind. I did however call them and a "ticket" was opened for me and someone will get back within 24 hours. Give them a shout if you like:
(678) 325-5100 Map

Havs

Sep 23, 2015
So I was authorized a return of the toner cartridge. I was out of town for training for the last week. Antonline went and filed a claim against ME because I didn't return the item within FIVE?!? business days and ebay judged in their favor. I'm absolutely furious about this. Extremely shady company.

odditory

Dec 23, 2010
It has been a while since I've sold something on Ebay, but as I recall one could not change the original listing or picture after the auction was posted. You had to cancel that auction and re-list it if you wanted to do that. You could only amend to the listing.
There are ways...

Marsh

May 12, 2013
I did the same and requested RMA on Monday.
When I print the shipping label, there are 3 conditions,
condition 3: Post with USPS by 23 Feb 2017

Check your shipping label.

Added: Never do business with them again , reminding yourself .

Havs

Sep 23, 2015
I did the same and requested RMA on Monday.
When I print the shipping label, there are 3 conditions,
condition 3: Post with USPS by 23 Feb 2017

Check your shipping label.

Added: Never do business with them again , reminding yourself .
Yeah, I didn't even print the label till yesterday night. I hear "30 day money back guarantee" from ebay and presume that's 30 days total. Here I thought I was doing the right thing by immediately reporting the bait and switch, and it bites me in the rear. I've had some really bad experiences with eBay merchants lately. I'm near the point where I won't be shopping there anymore.

frogtech

Jan 4, 2016
So I was authorized a return of the toner cartridge. I was out of town for training for the last week. Antonline went and filed a claim against ME because I didn't return the item within FIVE?!? business days and ebay judged in their favor. I'm absolutely furious about this. Extremely shady company.
Time to do a chargeback?

Marsh

May 12, 2013
Go through PayPal appeal process first , then do credit card chargeback.
I did that with another dispute with seller.
The second that you filed credit card chargeback before appealing , Ebay / Paypal washed their hands,
Ebay and Paypal would not help or listen to you.

Added: I appealed my case, Ebay / Paypal reversed and rule in my favor.