12 sfp+ + 4 10gbe rj45 - Ubiquiti Edgeswitch 16xg

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

GCM

Aug 24, 2015
Looks good! Glad to see they're doing the same redundant PSU setup.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I tried ordering one a few weeks ago. Best ETA I have heard is that people think, maybe, the last week of September.

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
Reactions: wsuff and Patrick

Rain

May 13, 2013
I'm surprised some of the other manufacturers haven't offered something similar to this. Netgear has their 10GBase-T switches, but they only have one or two (depending on the model) SFP+ ports.

I'd love to see more manufacturers jump on the bandwagon and release switches like this. 10GbE SFP+ cards are great (and cheap!) for all the racked equipment, but it's nice to use existing CAT6/CAT6A cabling for workstations (in homelabs and small-business offices alike)

ignx

Aug 10, 2016
I will do some tests when after weekend, switch itself is not loud ,its replacing quanta the main noisemaker, I`ll try to upload some screenshots of webgui and switch but i dont know the maximum allowed file size and accepted file extensions. Pics taken with my phone are as poor as my photoediting skills lol.This week ill try to deploy my vmbox so ill try to do some power consumption tests but my limited resources wont allow me to saturate it .