lsi 9207

1. N

"High IOPs queues : disabled" using LSI 9207

I was looking through /var/lib/syslog on a Ubuntu 19.10 machine that has a LSI 9207-8i HBA and noticed the line Mar 25 21:43:17 db0 kernel: [ 2.931849] mpt2sas_cm0: High IOPs queues : disabled Is it possible to enable High IOPs queues in order to improve IOPS performance of drives connected...
  2. B

SSD Drives on LSI 9207-8i vs. on-board SATA2 help

I hope someone with more knowledge can help me please. I have a HP Z800 and just added the LSI 9207-8i so my SSD drives can run at 6Gb/s instead of 3Gb/s with the on-board SATA2 controller. I can't get the Samsung Magician software to see the SSDs so my questions are... Will the SSDs work...
  3. D

R720xd SAS controller not always detecting SATA drives during boot up

If the images do not come through, then the here is the link. http://imgur.com/a/kn0XS Please, any suggestions are welcome. Even if they sound offensive. I know the simple things are missed more often than we like to admit. I am chasing an issue with my recently purchased R720xd 3.5”...
  4. D

Why does ZFS hate me and what am I doing wrong?

Hey folks, I have been piecing together a server/enclosure setup for my home backup and media serving needs but having nothing but trouble with Freenas (specifically ZFS). I put the post in this forum because I am assuming it has something to do with my LSI9207 / SA120 / R720 since it just...