e5-2670 v2

1. A

Turning a Dual Xeon X5 2670 workstation build into a NAS server for video editing

Hi there, first time poster here. I built a system years ago based off this build Building a 32-Thread Xeon Monster PC for Less Than the Price of a Flagship Core i7 It never ran stable on windows 10 (running Adobe Premiere and Blender primarily), and the startup I built it for had to be shut...
  2. G

[FS] [USA-TX-AUSTIN] Supermicro X9DRi-F, dual Xeon E5-2670 V2, 32GB (4X8GB) ECC SAMSUNG 2Rx4 PC3-10600R

This was originally posted at r/homelabsales but also posting here I have a Supermicro X9DRi-F board, dual E5-2670 V2's and 32GB RAM for sale. Everything is in good, working condition....just need to clear out excess parts. The board comes with SAS breakout cables, IO shield and one SATA cable...
  3. T

CPU + MB Fit? (Supermicro X9SRL-F-O + E52670v2)

I am on the verge of buying an Intel E5-2670 v2 CPU for my Supermicro X9SRL-F-O motherboard, and before I hit the "Buy" button I need advice if the CPU will work on the motherboard. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks! The Supermicro X9SRL-F (no -O) page says it should work "supports Intel® Xeon® processor...