Search results

1. 2

Lsi ibbu07 - Altering hex code to replace defective battery and replacing Ibm5015 heatsink

Hi Twist, Thanks for the reply! Wonder if I should start a new thread or continue here for this question... Testing another straight swap with same spec battery on an old BBU. The output of MegaCli64 -AdpBbuCmd -aALL states a battery replacement is required even after the swap. Performing a...
  2. 2

Lsi ibbu07 - Altering hex code to replace defective battery and replacing Ibm5015 heatsink

Hi @Twist, thanks for the info! I don't think I have the correct equipment available to me at the moment to desolder such a tiny chip :) My approach was a straight swap, replacing with the following battery: Sony Fukushima US503759 A8H 2DOC08H I was no longer getting the following error...
  3. 2

Hello, Looking for an update with your setups @Twist and @razvanc.mobile, are they still working? I read that some of you guys have used an EV2200 interface board but looking at numerous sources it doesn't seem to be available to purchase for me and looks to be outdated. Can I use an EV2300...