Search results

1. K

FS: Ryzen 3 3100 w/HSF, 2x Corsair XD5 RGB Pump/Res - WANT: 12TB drives

Looking to trade any of this equipment for 12TB drives to fill my current NAS. Need 5 more! Used AMD Ryzen 3 3100, comes with HSF and box. Box is from a Ryzen 5, but CPU and HSF fit right in. AMD Ryzen 3 3100 - $50 shipped, PayPal F&F only. I have two Corsair XD5 RGB D5 PWM Pump/Res...
  2. K

WTB Nvidia Quadro T400 GPU

GPU found, closing Looking for a single slot, bus powered Quadro card for a NAS to use with Plex. Would also consider a P1000 but would really like to acquire a T400, T600 or T1000 4GB card. Can pay via PayPal. H E A T W A R E
  3. K

WTB 2x Xeon E5-26xxV2 10 core and above CPUs

Edit - Found Looking to upgrade my Dell R720 from the 2x e5-2630 6 core CPUs to something with more cores. Here’s what works with my server: E5-2660v2 E5-2670v2 E5-2680v2 E5-2690v2 E5-2695v2 E5-2697v2 Heatware
  4. K

FS: Unifi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus w/1TB HDD/Rack adapter, Unifi USG Pro-4 Gateway

SOLD Upgraded to the dream machine pro se recently and no longer need this. The cloud key gen 2 plus comes with the rack mount adatper and I'd rather not separate. Original box for both included. Cloud key has a 32GB micro-sd card and a 1TB SATA hard drive for recordings if you use Unifi...
  5. K

FS - Promise SanLink 3 T1 Thunderbolt 3 to 10Gb ethernet adapter

SOLD I used this Thunderbolt 3 to 10Gb ethernet adapter in Windows 10 on my Acer laptop that serves as my Plex server. No issues with it, looks and functions as new and is bus-powered. Comes with the original box and short Thunderbolt 3 cable. This unit has a built in fan that isn't too loud...
  6. K

SOLD ThreadRipper 1950x w/AsRock Tachi X399M mATX Mobo

SOLD I'm pretty much done with my encoding project and want to get back to gaming, so I'm hoping someone is interested in buying my ThreadRipper 1950x and AsRock Tachi micro-ATX motherboard. Motherboard Info: https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X399M Taichi/index.asp Comes with original box...
  7. K

[US] FS: Unifi AP AC Lite

SOLD H E A T W A R E
  8. K

FS: 2x Unifi AP AC

Up for sale are a couple of Unifi AP AC access points, square version 2. These work just fine but the are known to run very warm. Unifi has EOL'd them, but they still work with controller version 5.6.40 and below. You can configure them while you're on the older controller version and will...