Search results

1. S

Anybody need a PB of storage?

You aren't wrong our circuits are primarily 110v, but with access to the electrical panel an electrician can run a circuit using a double pole breaker to span both sides and provide 220v Split phase, which most modern switching power supplies are happy to accommodate. I upgraded my whole...
  2. S

WTB: RAILS! Looking for APC 2u rails, HP DL80/380 G9 rails, EMC STL-KTN3 rails and Supermicro SC822 rails

I've got 3 sets of OM-756F if those would work for you. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
  3. S

Chenbro-Cleversafe-Slicestor-1440

Yep I've run mine on an IT mode flashed IBM M1015 since day one without issue.
  4. S

No issues here, do the health checks in IPMI show any fault? Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  5. S

Yeah mine arrived missing the extra Dual Port Intel NIC. While they didn't have any in stock to ship, out they made it right by me with a refund. Great guys to buy from in my opinion. I'm uncertain if there is a configuration where you can run all 6. According to the backplane manual you could...
  6. S

To answer your question, yes each of the two backplanes use 3 SFF-8087 (1 in, 1 out, 1 dipswitchable) but it's worth noting mine shipped with an Adaptec 7805 and a pair of SFF-8643 to SFF-8087 cables. I didn't pull those out to see how long the were but I would estimate 1m with plenty of slack...
  7. S

That was with all 4 supplies run through a power strip and into a killawatt. The chassis alarms if even one supply is left unplugged. That matches my assumption that it is indeed running as 3+1. Each supply is an 820w (zippy technology MTW-5820V)
  8. S

Just got mine and racked it tonight, my rails (included in auction) were monsters too but they were just threaded, 4 screw holes in the front and 2 in the back. For those who were asking earlier in the thread; it pulls about 190 watts idle (bios screen) and the fans make it run about 43dB 12"...
  9. S

Just picked one up. Price dropped by another $20 this week