Search results

1. A

AMD EPYC 7302p+ Supermicro H11SSL-i version 2

Anyone been on touch with @ebay tugm4470 ? Reached out Sunday about buying some motherboards but haven't heard back.
  2. A

Seeking Sanity Check on new Virtualisation Host

Thanks for the tip - this should be an interesting hunt
  3. A

Seeking Sanity Check on new Virtualisation Host

Hey All, Just after a sanity check on this build; ASRock ROMED8U-2T Epyc 7302P CPU Supermicro SNK-P0064AP4] 8 X 32GB 2666Mhz Memory Corsair SF600 PSU Sliger Cerberus Case Are there still finicky issues with memory in the Epyc motherboards or will any specification compatible memory be...
  4. A

AU Supermicro X10SDV-TLN4F | 128GB Memory | CSE-E301 Chassis and PSU - Updated

The best option I am aware of for the US is Sendle International. I've used Sendle domestically and they're great, international pricing is very reasonable however it may be slow since they wait for flight availability. See: International Shipping and Parcel Delivery | Sendle Australia
  5. A

AU Supermicro X10SDV-TLN4F | 128GB Memory | CSE-E301 Chassis and PSU - Updated

Hi All, I have updated the listing with photo's and another system (3 of each) ############################ I am looking at sell 3 systems comprising of; Supermicro X10SDV-TLN4F motherboard 128GB of memory CSE-E301 Chassis 150W power supply 3 FAN-0100L4 fans The motherboards have been used...
  6. A

EU [WTB] nothing at the moment

Hi mrpasc, I have 4 X10SDV-TLN4F (actively cooled Xeon D 1541) motherboards with 32GB but up to 128GB of memory. Let me know if you're interested and what configuration.
  7. A

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

@zac1 I went a little crazy and bought a number of things from Zach. He is amazing to deal with and really went above and beyond in every way to help me out. Zach's provides great service and is is hands down one of the nicest people I had the pleasure of meeting. The cheap shipping makes...
  8. A

Xeon D Cluster Advice

Thanks for the advice everyone - very much appreciated
  9. A

Xeon D Cluster Advice

Hi All, I am rebuilding the home lab and deciding what to use where. I am building a 3 host KVM cluster first, how would the newer Xeon D-2123IT compare with the older D-1541? I don't expect the guest to all be competing for CPU time at the same time all too often so would the newer...
  10. A

FS: X10SDV-8C-TLN4F

The X10SDV-TLN4F - hopefully post has been updated to clarify
  11. A

The X10SDV-TLN4F - hopefully post has been updated to clarify
  12. A

Hi All, I am rebuilding the lab with a different configuration and looking to sell a number of X10SDV-TLN4F (actively cooled Xeon D 1541) motherboards with 32GB but up to 128GB of memory. The motherboards are taken from my SYS-5028D-TN4T SuperServers but the cases are too heavy to ship so I...
  13. A

Lab advice to aid in quick recovery for hardware failure

Hi All, I am seeking advice on how to better evolve my setup to achieve solve two issues: 1. Ability to recover quickly in the event of a hardware failure 2. Robust backups support my recovery For the last 4 years I have been running a single Windows 2016 server using Hyper-V with...
  14. A

[WTB] Asrock Rack ROMED6U-2L2T, CPU and Memory

Hey gb00s, not specifically, what do you have?
  15. A

What happened to that topic where the poster was offering discounted shipping labels?

Can someone explain how this would work if I bought an items from a store? I assume someone needs to receive the item to then apply the label and forward it on outside of the US?
  16. A

[WTB] SUPERMICRO MBD-X11SPM-TF-O

Hi all, Putting feelers out there to see what current pricing looks like for a SUPERMICRO MBD-X11SPM-TF-O motherboard preferably with CPU and memory. Looking to build up the home lab and determining which route to take. Looking for matx form factor with support for more than 128GB of memory...