Search results

1. C

[FS-US-CO] Brocade 6610, Dell XPS 13" + 15", free 10GB NIC + power supplies

Downsizing all of my stuff since I may be moving to Montana in a couple of months. Most of these prices are just to compete with Ebay. Please don't hesitate to make an offer, worst thing I could say would be no. Local only sales (local to Colorado Springs, also have links to my CL posting for...
  2. C

Epyc power states

Maybe an odd question, but does anyone know what power saving states Epyc supports? I'd love to lower the idle usage of my server but maybe AMD or Supermicro doesn't support any deeper sleep states than C2. My system specs: Supermicro H12SSL-I on the latest bios Epyc 7F52 Powertop shows...
  3. C

Slow rsync performance moving files from one zpool to another with SSH (unraid)

I will preface this by saying I am really new to all of the unraid/zfs fun but am learning and hope this is a reasonable spot for this post. I've been testing unraid 6.12 RC on my backup server with a zpool consisting of 8x10TB SAS drives and I've been happy with the performance. I decided last...
  4. C

Help with Uboot and fixing a Ruckus access point

I have a ruckus access point that doesn't boot properly and I was hoping to fix it but I'm struggling with Uboot. I know @fohdeesha utilized uboot on the brocade switches and maybe will have some input here. I have everything hooked up to a serial connection and I can enter the uboot by...
  5. C

Engenius multi AP setup/roaming

I've been toying with moving from a single Ruckus R650 which I've been happy with since I resolved my slow speeds to multiple Engenius EWS377APs for better coverage outside of the home (we are building a little play area for our daughter / lounge area for the adults). I'm not super impressed...
  6. C

Ruckus Regrets (R730, how do I control it)

Hey everyone, so I got super excited on Ebay when I found a Ruckus R730 for a reasonable price and I purchased it. Well obviously I didn't do my research and had no idea that it wouldn't run unleashed even though my R720 does it. My question to you all here is what should I do with it? It...
  7. C

Router for Ruckus R720 + Brocade ICX 6450-48P, and other questions

So I probably should have posted here asking for advice before plunking down some money on components when I really don't have much networking knowledge, that's my bad. Some advice would be appreciated. Long story short: I've been running my home wifi on an Asus Mesh network (AX11000 + AX88U)...
  8. C

Help with Storage Spaces drive missing from PhysicalDisks

I could use some help with my storage spaces. I recently purchased 7x10TB HGST SAS drives to create a new dual parity pool and everything was going well until one disk showed "warning." Since it was new and the drive seems to test fine I figured I'd just recreate the pool. Now here is what is...
  9. C

Project Plex Expansion

So I've had my Plex/home server up and running for a while now and I've been pretty happy with it. Outside of being reliant on wireless (can't figure out a way to run ethernet to my TVs without a ton of work), I really haven't had any issues with it. Having said that, I'm not a huge subscriber...