Search results

1. C

Horaco 2.5GbE Managed Switch (8 x 2.5GbE + 1 10Gb SFP+)

Any link to the heatsink you used? I just installed my SFP+ to RJ45 and it gets toasty.
  2. C

SM H12 New BIOS and IPMI Released

Glad they are trying to help you out, they told me to pound sand when I asked if it was something they could do.
  3. C

Horaco 2.5GbE Managed Switch (8 x 2.5GbE + 1 10Gb SFP+)

Probably a dumb question, but does anyone worry about security with these cheap managed switches? What I mean by that is cheap Chinese routers have been found to have malware built in. Probably a nothing burger but thought I'd ask.
  4. C

[FS-US-CO] Brocade 6610, Dell XPS 13" + 15", free 10GB NIC + power supplies

Samsung F320s and one of the 10GB NICs are pending! Someone need a laptop? lol
  5. C

Bump, H12SSL combo is sold, listed some other items (local only though). Shocked a $100 7302 is still available...
  6. C

Ruckus Wireless as an Unifi alternative?

Thanks for your help @ms264556, I was able to get a R730 up and running as an R850 for the grand total of $85 after taxes! Makes me think about dumping my unused R650 for another one or three, lol. Also on edit, I was also able to get an XClaim Xo-1 modified to a T300 for my father-in-law's...
  7. C

LGA 1700 Alder Lake "Servers"

I ordered a non-IPMI version and I'm going to do a PiKVM. I'm excited to try this all out.
  8. C

Bump, a few interested parties in the H12SSL combo but no firm buyers. Also have a Dell XPS 9510 and XPS 9300 that need homes, I'll try to take some time to re-vamp the initial post with pictures specs and all the goodies soon.
  9. C

Bump, also have two Supermicro pws-1k21p-1r power supplies that are free to a good home (only local, not shipping them).
  10. C

It is not POE sadly. There are two fan modules with 2x fans each. I replaced the fans within the module (for much less money than replacing the module itself) so I solder new fans in and taped the wires to prevent shorting. Let me know if you have any other questions.
  11. C

Bump with price drops on a few things. If I sell the Epyc setup, I'll also have a RTX 3070 blower for sale.
  12. C

Where are the DDR5 ECC UDIMMs?

Holy crap, I had those added to my cart before I chickened out.
  13. C

Tesla P40 + Supermicro H11SSL-i compatibility

Yeah I ran one on a H12SSL-i without resizeable bar and it worked fine for my use case. At least with the H11SSL you can modify the bios (and potentially add resizeable bar if needed) but you can't do that with the H12SSL.
  14. C

More shady stuff from pfsense

Hah I just went to upgrade my router to a M720Q, looks like I'm switching to opnsense...
  15. C

LGA 1700 Alder Lake "Servers"

Sorry to bump this older post, what 10GB NIC are you using for these power numbers?
  16. C

Where are the DDR5 ECC UDIMMs?

I'm sad that it's taking them so long to get the 48gb sticks out. It would make swapping my Epyc a no brainer