Search results

1. B

EU FS: Intel Xeon CPUs, DDR4 ECC, Mobo

Updated with new prices. Changes: Xeon e5-2667 v4 ES2 = 280 euro 2* Xeon e5-2680 v4 ES2 = 580 euro Package: 2* Xeon 2680 v4 ES2 + Asus Z10PE-D8 WS + 32GB DDR4-2400 Crucial + 2* Noctua NH-U14S = 1400 euro
  2. B

EU FS: Intel Xeon CPUs, DDR4 ECC, Mobo

Items location: Greece ( Europe ) Shipping: Worldwide Shipping Method: According to Buyer's preference Payment Methods: PayPal, Bank Transfer, Bitcoin/Ethereum/Monero/Zcash Item List: 2* Intel Xeon e5-2680 v4 ES2 ( QHV7 ) 2.2GHz 14c/28t ( 2.3GHz All Cores ) = 320 euro each piece 1* Intel Xeon...
  3. B

Xeon ES/QS Benchmark Database

Come on peeps, you so lazy ?
  4. B

Xeon ES/QS Turbo Bins Database

That's what the Remarked as SR1XD on the ebay sale page meant ( they mean the word remarked literally, marked again )
  5. B

ES Xeon Discussion

Asus WorkStation boards work with ES v4 fine ( Z10PE-D8 WS here with 2680 v4 ES )
  6. B

Come on peeps, it's just 15 minutes of your time!
  7. B

That's a QG7V right ?
  8. B

Need some advice/opinions on "broken" hard drives i've sold

Do you have working drives of the same models ? If yes, try swapping the PCB of a working one with one of the "failed" ones and see what happens.
  9. B

follow the instructions provided to enable HPET ( can be disabled afterwards, although it is better left enabled ): Open a Command Prompt window ( CMD ) with Administrative privileges ( find Command Prompt in the Start Menu and right click on it, select more -> Run as administrator then type...
  10. B

Need some guidance on setting up a personal cloud

If you insist on Windows, there are applications for that purpose, like FileCloud and FOSS-Cloud.
  11. B

ES Xeon Discussion

The m.2 slot on the D16 WS is half-speed. Don't hope to max out a Samsung 960 Evo / Pro. If you are looking for the best possible m.2 performance while having a workstation layout and usage, go for the D8 WS.
  12. B

ES Xeon Discussion

May I redirect your attention to these threads fellow Xeoneers ? Xeon ES/QS Benchmark Database Xeon ES/QS Turbo Bins Database
  13. B

Missing info is not my thing, but it can be accepted :p Key point is all the entered data to be verified one way or another. Stepping to be added ;)
  14. B

The three questionmarks is the main issue here. We can't tell what it is unless we have physical access to a QEYK sample. Could be 4/3/2 but it also could be 2/2/2
  15. B

*specs and values from info I saw on the web* Which could very easily include errors ( made from OP user ). On another note, a complete list is simply... better ? Imagine crawling through taobao, having the list on the second monitor / split-screen and being able to see the individual clocks...
  16. B

I see no problem except that it would be redundant. If we are to spend more time benching, we should include something that covers a different application/category than add a second Cinema 4D engine benchmark.
  17. B

Not all CPU models are listed with the turbo bins. And, would it hurt to have every model enlisted regardless ? I can't help but wonder, arguing ( for the sake or arguing ) over the inclusion of somethings is your passion or contributing ?
  18. B

E5-2620 v4 - DDR4 2133 vs DDR4 2400

It depends on the SPD profiles of the DIMMs. Ideally, good kits have tighter timings at lower than the advertised ( "max" ) rating. If your motherboard has memory timing settings, then you don't care :D
  19. B

E5-2620 v4 - DDR4 2133 vs DDR4 2400

Since the CPU supports only DDR4-2133, you won't be able to run the memory at DDR4-2400 no matter what ( haven't checked that on a X99 motherboard, but I assume it's going to be the same ), pick a DDR4-2133 kit and save some buckaroos. Performance-wise you'll see no difference in real-life...