Search results

1. L

EU WTB - X10SLM-F

Hey. I got this combo. Intel Xeon E3 1241 V3 4/8 3.5 GHZ/3.9GHZ Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1241 v3 (8M Cache, 3.50 GHz) Product Specifications Supermicro X10SLH-F Supermicro | Products | Motherboards | Xeon® Boards | X10SLH-F 4x KVR1333D3E9S/4G. 4GB UDIMM ECC...
  2. L

Domain share in Linux

Sorry, its not rights. Its permissions. :) But yes the user still needs permissions to the share. Normaly we give full control permissions at share level, and restrict at the ntfs level (security tab in windows).
  3. L

Domain share in Linux

Does the domain user group have rights to the share?
  4. L

x10slh-f Watchdog disable

So I tried to reinstall Freenas, and I though i was lucky. But after around 45 hours it reset again. Any Ideas? I think it might be min PSU, it does some tricks on my. If i take out the power cable, I can´t plug it in right away. I need to wait 5-10 mins before it will power on again. This is...
  5. L

I now tryede to create a tunable with the variable watchdogd_eanble and the value to NO. in a rc.conf type. That did help on not getting the hard resets in the IPMI log, but it still resets. I will now try and reinstall Freenas.
  6. L

Hello guys, I have a problem with my new motherboard. It will Hard REset my server. I have freenas 9.10 U3 installede. Yesterday i took out the jumper for the Watchdog, that should mean disabled? Also checked the BIOS and there its disabled. But i keeps Hard Restting. IPMI Log. 2017/05/05...
  7. L

Monero Minning.

Is it not the pool that decides the difficulty?
  8. L

Monero Minning.

Okay. Thanks guys. Im just trying this out on my laptop. Thats the reason for the low H/s
  9. L

apple shares and windows shares

I use both AFP and SMB. SMB does not play that nice on Mac in my experience.
  10. L

Monero Minning.

Hello, Im just checking to see if its also seems right to you guys. I have a docker vm running in hyper-v on windows 10. Im using the servethehome/monero_cpu_moneropool images. If i check the logs, its only accepted every 5 to 10 mins, is this normal? Some output from the container...
  11. L

EU [BOUGHT] WTB: 2x S3500/3700 discs - 2-300gb

Hello maze. I got 2 x 300 gb s3500. I'm located in Denmark.
  12. L

My first UPS.

@Terry Kennedy Yes, its used. I asked the seller for an serial nummer. Im still waiting on it. I did google a bit, and havnet found any info on adjusting the float voltage. Thanks for the link, was a good read. No reason to pay double as much for the "same" battery. Is there year range where...
  13. L

My first UPS.

Hello, Im looking to purchase my first UPS. Im looking at the model: APC BACK-UPS RS 1500VA 230V http://www.apc.com/shop/fi/en/products/APC-BACK-UPS-RS-1500VA-230V/P-BR1500I The unit will set me back, 45 usd, and then 15 usd shipping from UK to Denmark. A new battery is 90 usd. for a total of...
  14. L

Cheap/Ghetto remote managed PDU?

APC AP7920 Switched 1U 10A 208/230V Power Distribution PDU with Cable Management | eBay How about this one?, its from the uk, so shipping is decent to Denmark.