Search results

1. S

Motherboard with support for DDR3 SO-DIMM Registered

I see there are bunch of listings on ebay for the 16GB ECC Registered SODIMM modules (SORDIMM). After doing some searching I wasn't able to find even one motherboard which would accept such module. Does anybody know any product which would work with it? Regards
  2. S

4 x Western Digital Red NAS Hard Drive 3TB for $399.99

Shell-Shocker deal at newegg, seems like a decent one. Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more - Newegg.com!
  3. S

SMB Direct plus RDMA help needed

Hi, I've spent last few hours trying to setup SMB Direct with RDMA. Unfortunately I'm still not able to get RDMA for SMB going no matter what i tried. I'm using the 2 MHQH19B-XTR adapters with firmware updated to 2.10.0720, qsfp cable. Server is win 2012R2, client is win 8.1. (Virtual memory...
  4. S

B0 Stepping CPU on GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI

Hi, I was planning a decent server build for some time by now. Few weeks ago I scored that motherboard for a really good price. The choice for CPU is kind of limited for me due to the budget. There is a seller on ebay, offering E5-2650L for a reasonable price. It would fit my needs ideally -...