Search results

1. U

What certifications for a fresh network engineer?

Hi guys! I'm in my third year now, and in one of the courses i'm taking we are allowed to take a certification that my uni will pay for. and i was wondering what you guys think is the best one? I was thinking of the CompTIA, but is this necessary when i'm done as a network engineer? We...
  2. U

Extra server to compliment my C6100 setup.

Hi guys! I almost got my C6100 up and running! Still struggling a bit with small file performance in glusterfs, but that's for another time^^ I'm also currently involved in setting up 4 r430, and 3 r630 with an openstack setup which i have no idea how to do, but thats also a bit off-topic :p...
  3. U

Software storage for a dual node storage system.

Hi guys! I've been trailing the web for a loong time now, and still haven't made up my mind on what filesystem i'm going to use, so i therefore reach out to you guys! I have a C6100 running with two nodes that share 6 disks each, and two nodes that run as pure compute. I intend to have some...
  4. U

New member and new to this world! ;)

Hi guys! I didn't know if i was going to introduce myself, but i'll go anyways :) Feel free to delete my post if it violates something or anything, lol. Anyways, i'm a second year student, studying computer engineering in Norway, i took the route of network and security instead of pure...