Search results

1. G

FS: [US-VA] Seagate Exos X14 14TB Hard Drives (30 HDDs in Total) – used

I recently upgraded my home lab drives to a higher capacity so I'm selling this set of HHDs. There are 30 Seagate Exos drives in total. All drives have been formatted and checked for drive errors...but if you happen to have any problems with them in the future - 28 of them have warranties until...
  2. G

FS: Lot of 6TB & 8TB Red HDDs, Quanta Server, Synology Diskstations, & More

I’m doing some summer cleaning of my home lab and I’m retiring some great equipment that has severed me well. Everything that I’m selling is in perfect, working condition and has come from a smoke-free, home environment. I’m giving everybody at ServeTheHome first grabs before I put these on...
  3. G

WTB: UniFi Application Server Pro Server Beta

Looking to purchase a UniFi Application Server Pro Server Beta. Please PM me if you have a one to spare.
  4. G

Wanted: EdgeRouter Infinity (10-Gigabit SFP+ EdgeRouter)

I just saw UBNT has a new 10-Gigabit SFP+ EdgeRouter for $500. I wasn't quick enough to see it before it sold out but I'm looking to buy one. Details can be viewed here: EdgeRouter Infinity Please PM and let me know if you have one and are willing to sell it. Thanks! *Edit: I was able to...
  5. G

FS: Home Lab Garage Sale - 10Gbe Switches, 1GbE Cisco Switches, Synology DiskStations & More

I’m doing some early spring cleaning of my home lab and I’m retiring some great equipment that has severed me well. Everything that I’m selling is in perfect, working condition and has come from a smoke-free, home environment. I’m giving everybody at ServeTheHome first grabs before I put these...