Search results

1. T

Gigabyte MZ72-HB0 rev. 4.0

So, could then my MZ72-HB0 Rev 1.0 board work with Milan/Milan-X? thanks!
  2. T

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Are P1_VDDCR/P2_VDDCR the sensors to look at?, there are also P1_SOCDUAL/P2_SOCDUAL and P1_SOCRUN/P2_SOCRUN Willing to know what signals each one.
  3. T

Yes, with 2.1, SD5 says 100ºC high limit for CPU vrms.
  4. T

I use this one from @Zhang with a dual 54-04 and single 53-04 systems https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/finally-overclocking-epyc-rome-es.28111/post-273175 Presets are for ES, so for your 53-04 i'd go directly to --oc-frequency 2800, watch-up your vrm and CPU temps!
  5. T

Overclock your AMD Epyc

@alex_stief, I did not see your post, looking forward to see pics and temps of your water cooled system. I also have a dual 7551 Epyc with Linux installed in a H11DSi rev1.x , current BIOS is official 1.2, I did not know about that modded one. What is it good for? The version of ZenStates I'm...
  6. T

EU WTB X10DRL-i or other Dual CPU ATX MB

You can check this, seller is expected to offer more units (he mentioned having over 1600 units...) https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/asus-z10pa-d8-dual-socket-2011-3.27669/
  7. T

Selecting Dual EPYC motherboard... Is there any other option except Supermicro?

Take a look yourself, this is a rev1 board but it does not matter for your question on the VII
  8. T

EU Intel E5 2673 v3's

There is also this option for the same processor, quite similar price, in Europe but not EU :) INTEL XEON E5-2673 V3 CPU procesador 12 Core 2.40GHZ 30MB L3 de caché 105W SR1Y3 | eBay
  9. T

EPYC Rome 7452 on eBay $1120

@sno.cn, have you got higher all core boost clocks or a better understanding of the matter?, thanks for sharing
  10. T

EPYC! 7452 AIO Home Storage/Media/Virtual Desktop Server

So @sno.cn you are nott getting the all core turbo clock of 3250MHz in your H11DSi? I'm tempted to go to an equal set-up but i'd like the maximum boost frequency for number crunching :(,
  11. T

Supermicro H11DSi rev.1 - update Bios via IPMI

Hi Alex, What is that custom BIOS about? if you wish to share of course...
  12. T

Overclock your AMD Epyc

@MrCake117 @alex_stief what about your watercooling setups? curious to know how does it work
  13. T

Overclock your AMD Epyc

@MrCake117, are you then watercooled with that monoblock covering CPUs + vrm's? how is it working?
  14. T

SM 1U Epyc 3251: the good and almost good.

Look the TDP setting in BIOS and up it to get maximum boost.
  15. T

Overclock your AMD Epyc

I think it is in the Driver CD of any motherboard.
  16. T

ES Xeon Discussion

Were the CPUs working before upgrading to 3.1?, I think X11DAi-N is not compatible with skylake ES even with 2.1 BIOS, It's XPDH-i/T with BIOS versions up to 2.x the recommended board. With cascadelake ES, the compatibility is more spread and you do need the lastest BIOS. Ask the seller you get...
  17. T

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Use Supermicro SuperDoctor to monitor temps, voltages, fans. Check out those cpuvrms temps. With that voltage can get rather hot.
  18. T

Overclock your AMD Epyc

One day with these settings, 100% all threads, no errors. P0 - Enabled - FID = 9A - DID = B - VID = 62 - Ratio = 28.00 - vCore = 0.93750
  19. T

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Nice utility efschu2, I didn't know it. It gives the same output than cpufreq so it has to be correct, also checked versus the processing done by the host which confirms it is at a lower clock than before applying zenstates. So, the higher power consumption was not becuase of higher clocks.