Search results

1. J

EU CSE 815 with X9DRi-LN4F+ Worth checking out

We don't really have the boards stocked on their own, but we have some in damaged chassis which we can do for £60 inc-vat. If we were to remove it and sell it, we'd end up having to charge more for the time unfortunately.
  2. J

EU CSE 815 with X9DRi-LN4F+ Worth checking out

Hi there, thanks for the share RedX1, much appreciated. I'll do my best to cover the questions; 1) Rack rails wise, our current stock was bought in with inner rails, so currently they'll be shipped out with them (at no extra cost, dependent on stock), we do have the outters to create a full kit...
  3. J

SUPERMICRO MOTHERBOARD X9DRi-LN4F+ Rev 1.10 Dual Socket LGA 2011 R

Both V1s and V2s will work on the REV1.2 boards.
  4. J

EU Dual E5-2600 Foxconn Server £250

Not a problem, just drop a message across to support@bargainhardware.co.uk and they'll send it over for you.
  5. J

Hi Drewy, just to confirm, i've changed the message now, this was in response to another members question about the Quanta not the Foxconn. The Foxconn does not have an update. Do you need it for the Quanta?
  6. J

I'm sorry, there isn't a recognizable model number on the Chenbro board. It's a strange one!
  7. J

Hi there. The Chenbro's do not support V2s with the BIOS we have for them, however they may be updatable. We've truly struggled to find that BIOS! Model number for the Chenbro or Quanta?
  8. J

@Calcipher Hi there. Yes our boards do support V2 processors however they do require a BIOS update. If you're specifically looking to order one from Bargain Hardware, please leave a note to ask for the BIOS update to be done (if you're not selecting V2 processors, if you select V2 processors...
  9. J

SUPERMICRO MOTHERBOARD X9DRi-LN4F+ Rev 1.10 Dual Socket LGA 2011 R

We have these available in the EU (in Supermicro CSE-815 Chassis) both Rev 1.10 and Rev 1.20. The Rev 1.10 cannot be updated to V2 processors unfortunately. You can see ours below. Be aware, that unless you request a Rev 1.20 (v2) board in the notes or take V2 processors we'll ship a Rev 1.10...
  10. J

WTB: Supermicro 826 or 836 chassis

We have these available in the UK/EU if you're located here over here. Cheers.
  11. J

Intel Xeon E5-2670 Deal and Price Tracking

The V1 chip price? I'd suggest it'd see a slight rise as the amount of processors that are available, sell. You can see this with the 5600 series processors, they still sell for similar amounts as the V1 chips due to less availability (such as the X5670's/X5675s). I've already witnessed a price...
  12. J

True, it would seem that they should begin to phase out, however a lot of the servers that are currently being refreshed take both V1 or V2 so you do find that they have V1 quite often. 16GB/32GB DIMMs are extortionate and i'm not sure when they will begin to drop really, i'd see this pricing...
  13. J

The markets got flooded with these with major data centre refreshes. Looks like the price is back on the rise as the bulk of these have now hit the market. Buy um' up whilst you can!
  14. J

Hi John Apologies about the confusion here. The "starting" price on our current site is pretty poor, unfortunately it's not a feature we can control, the starting price on a configurable model is always the cost you associate to the chassis. On our new site (Currently in development) we've had...
  15. J

Hi there. I work for bargain hardware, apologies for the vague listing, we also struggle to find information on these sorts of servers sometimes. I've just uploaded the model number that is; RM23212-02C. I hope that helps you locate some caddies, i'm afraid we've not ever stocked these. If you...