Search results

1. P

Canada [FS] Supermicro Server 6027TR-DTRF - 2 nodes - 128 Gig RAM - Dual Xeon E5-2680 - used

Supermicro Server 6027TR-DTRF 2U two server available for total of 4 nodes CPU: Dual Xeon E5-26 Memory: 128 G SAS Controller: Yes Chipset: Intel C602 Chipset IPMI: Yes Motherboard: MBD-X9DRT- Chassis: CSE-827HQ-R162 Power Supply: Dual PWS-1K28P- Rail kit: inclut Cost: 980,00 $ CAD Expedition...
  2. P

Expected performance for ZFS Randz2

Hello, I need you opinion about the poor performance I've observed on a pretty decent server. The following stat was observed while creating a GIN Index in a postgresql database. e.g.: iostat -x -m 3 avg-cpu: %user %nice %system %iowait %steal %idle 0.51 0.00 9.24...
  3. P

Any recommendation where to buy quiet rackmountable chassis ?

Hello, I'm looking for affordable rack mountable server chassis with SAS backplane with at least 6 disk or more. Quiet. And if possible with dual PSU. So far, I had a look at Supermicro CSE-826 from "The server Store". at 199$ USD + shipping it's a good option but I'm not sure the fan in the...
  4. P

Canada WTB: Supermicro 1U Chassis CSE-512L

Hello, From Canada / Quebec, I'm looking fo a Supermicro chassis 1U. Ideally a CSE-512L. There are many on amazon or ebay but those are way to expensive for my need. Looking for something used under 100$.
  5. P

LSI 9210-8i only detected two HDD !?

Hello, I own a LSI 9210-8i controller. We installed it with 12 HDD. Those are various model of 2TB Western Digital. Some are red, other are green. When starting the server with these drives, only 4 disk get detected (the red one). We have tested with various cable. We also try other LSI...
  6. P

Reorganize our infrastructure for OpenShift/Kubernetes

Hello, As I don't have a lot of experience setting up OpenShift and Kubernetes, I'm asking for help here as a way to brainstorm and find creative way to leverage our existing infrastructure. As a new initiative to embrace Docker, we start dockerizing all our software and we are deploying them...
  7. P

Supermicro IPMI Fan control

Hello, I own 4 supermicro motherboard with IPMI. X8DTL-if I'm trying to figure out how to reduce the fans speed. I've already change the Fan Control setting to "Optiomal". But, it's not enough. I want to lower the speed gain. Do you know any tricks to do this ?
  8. P

Canada WTB: Supermicro PWS-920P-SQ

Hello, I'm looking for a place where to buy a Supermicro Power Supply PWS-920P-SQ. Thanks for the tips.