Search results

1. P

Mikrotik Help

Make sure it is on the latest stable version of ROS. Then reset it, create a bridge, enable vlan filtering on the bridge, add all ports to the bridge, and then add tagged/untagged vlans to the respective ports under the bridge menu.
  2. P

Recommend a Fiber Switch

Depends what feature set you need/want. Brand to brand is can be quite different. You should be able to e.g get a Juniper EX4600 for that price, 24 x 10Gbps SFP+ and 4 x 40Gbps ports and it can be expanded. Otherwise edge-core, fs.com or second hand Dell's etc...
  3. P

Dell OS selective qinq

Hi I am looking in purchasing some Dell S4048's and run them initially with Dell NCOS. I cannot seem to find anything regarding selective qinq in the manuals. Do they support it? Thanks
  4. P

Dell PowerConnect 8024F 24-Port 10GB

These are the SFP+ I used Generic 10GBASE-LR SFP+ Transceiver Module | FS.COM
  5. P

Dell PowerConnect 8024F 24-Port 10GB

I have a few of those switches. I have used generic SFP's and SFP+ transceivers from FS with no problems.
  6. P

IgniteNet FusionSwitch Fiber

Seems to be the same OS in e.g the Edgecore units. If I compare the manual to e.g Edge-core 4610. Same syntax.
  7. P

IgniteNet FusionSwitch Fiber

Quite an interesting switch. On the plus side is the 20 x SFP + 4 x SFP+ ports. Downside would be the lack of dual power supplies. FusionSwitch™ Fiber | IgniteNet IgniteNet FusionSwitch Fiber Anyone know what chipset they use? Also is it their own OS? It is VERY cheap for a new switch