Search results

1. S

EU [FS]Threadripper 3970X + motherboard 999,- 32GB 2666v UDIMM Supermicro CSE-826 2u barebones

Hehe no that was awful. Thanks for the kind dealings.
  2. S

[USA-FL][FS] New/Open Box Dell Server Gear

how about you guys cut the ego and vote for trump this time around.
  3. S

Why are they adding sales tax for used items which have tax already paid?
  4. S

That's rough. I pay 6.5% + 2% over 400 for my business and personally i pay 0% fee on eBay Germany unless they changed it.
  5. S

EU [FS]Threadripper 3970X + motherboard 999,- 32GB 2666v UDIMM Supermicro CSE-826 2u barebones

Big oopsie on the ram. For some reason i had my head somewhere else and managed to make an error in the part number. The one i have is: m378a4g43mb1-ctd (NON ECC) The one i had listed is: m391a4G43mb1-ctd (ECC) All buyers are being taken care of with return labels or they decided to keep the...
  6. S

EU FS: Spring cleaning of my home data center and tech pile

But its 200 less than any that we're sold on eBay. Oh well, someones going to get a good deal ^^. gl
  7. S

EU FS: Spring cleaning of my home data center and tech pile

why did you undercut my price :'( 700 for a threadripper and mobo combo is insane.
  8. S

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i have lots more stuff i should probably put on here.
  9. S

Sold x Samsung 32GB 2rx8 2666v Mhz M391A4G43MB1-CTDQ - DDR4 ECC RAM UDIMM @ 54 Euro's 1 x Threadripper 3960x @ 700. 2x ASrock TRX40 ATX Motherboard TRX40D8-2N2T + Threadripper 3970X @ 999.= Euro's only for servethehome. See a review from the board from servethehome...
  10. S

Bought it

Thanks, that's no problem. Hopefully i don't get angry and throw the thing into my tv.
  11. S

Bought it

Almost yes. The payment is the part that's going to be tough as sending over 3500 to anyone may not be the brightest idea.
  12. S

Bought it

I have the measurements ready. I can use the app with region to USA but shipping will be 2-3 weeks + forwarder will be my next option.
  13. S

Bought it

Appreciate it, have fun!
  14. S

Bought it

Really want to test this stuff out but unfortunately apple decided to not allow people in the Netherlands make fools of themselves yet. I got company UPS account to create a label and take care of the import. I have no idea how to take care of the security yet but i am happy to pay a PayPal...