Search results

1. M

[WTS-US-FL] Norco RPC-4224/4220 + Supermicro JBOD Stuff + FREE Items

Hey everyone. I rearranged my server gear and I'm downsizing a bit so I'm hoping someone will find these pieces useful. I'm open to some price negotiation, especially if you're buying multiples of the small piece parts. I searched eBay for US sellers to set a price baseline, so it's likely...
  2. M

[SOLD] Norco 4220/4224 Front Fan Bezel 3x120mm

I was wondering if anyone is interested in a 3D printed fan bezel for their Norco Chassis? It holds 3x 120mm fans and I believe is intended to zip tie to the chassis' front handles. I have similar bezels on my sc846 and sc847 chassis and they really help keeping drives cool, especially during...
  3. M

[WTS-FREE][Central FL] Local Pickup - Old Server and HTPC Chassis

I have three old chassis I'd like to get rid of, and I thought I'd see if anyone on here could make use of them. They have some old parts in them too that you could keep, but my suspicion is that you'd trow them away. I'm not interested in shipping the chassis, I don't have good boxes and it's...
  4. M

[WTB][US-FL] Cheap washed up NVME SSDs

Hello everyone, I have a fairly strange request. I am trying to acquire (at least?) two NVME SSDs, in two different form factors. I would like one of them to be M.2 form factor (up to 80mm) and the other a PCIe add-in card. I'm not looking for performance or huge capacity, just that the drives...
  5. M

[Closed] Supermicro X10SRL-F Board ($~150ish)

Somehow I always seem to miss out when you guys find these boards in bulk on eBay with <$150 best offers. I almost made an offer on one last night (buyout was $190 I think) but someone beat me to it and snagged all 4 that were available. Anyway, I'm hoping someone out there got in on one of...
  6. M

WTB 3TB+ HDDs (6 to 13)

Seems I've had rotten luck lately. Over the past few weeks I've been the second person to respond to two different threads selling 12 or more 3TB HDDs. One was Toshiba enterprise drives for $55/ea, and the other was WD Reds for $50/ea. I'm looking to set up one or two RAIDZ2 arrays with 6...
  7. M

SuperChassis E300 Build?

Has anyone built a system using just this chassis with an mITX motherboard? Supermicro | Products | Chassis | Mini-1U| SCE300 I bought an A1SRi-2758F board last night and this is one of two chassis I'm considering, but I'm not really sure how the I/O shield, DC power input and PCIe riser...