Search results

1. G

WTB 2/4 TB 2.5" Hard drives

Maybe you didn't read my post well enough I did not receive a refund I charged back my credit card from the purchase. Also who in there right mind would pass up 4tb drives for $70 a pop?? that's the reason I purchased them. That sounds as retarded as it looks GoNode5 is a company your trying...
  2. G

My reason for being here is strictly for the knowledge of the members not to buy or sell anything.
  3. G

That situation was irrelevant for me to speak on so I didn't. I have the transaction for the hard drives I bought and the reversal receipt from my bank I just didn't feel the situation was relevant.
  4. G

I bike with numerous amounts of people all over the world, I am a two time national flat race competitor my bike life has nothing to do with the company I run. Your accusations aren't proof as I said before its sufficient enough for low end talk because the community is based on drama and your...
  5. G

I'm not bothered by the whole situation as I've told you before here and on LET whoever you feel I'm associated with I'm not my company is sole owned by myself and I run it alone no others are associated. Your welcome to take that how you will. LowEndTalk will not make or break GoNode5 for it is...
  6. G

Not really sure how you connect your information but there is no association there. As I said before if you cant prove what you say don't say it your an admin at LET so you can do as you please I'm not to much bothered by LET but don't try and tarnish someone names because you THINK things.
  7. G

I was banned from lowendtalk as a precaution, after submitting evidence of my identity I was un banned. I'm guessing this was the reason my account was banned lowendtalk BillyE? having to submit an image of my id as well as a photo of myself with today's date and lowendtalk not including all...
  8. G

WD 6TB 5400RPM

Yep I figured it all out the servers with 8 full 6tb drives use 2A on a 120v circuit.
  9. G

WD 6TB 5400RPM

I'm a storage nerd the I'm doing 8x6TB on some of the L5630's basically replicating the storage nodes I currently have at OVH in order to have my data transferred from OVH to my own servers. With OVH i have 5x6TB in raid5 but I don't have to worry about power because I'm renting the server. I...
  10. G

WD 6TB 5400RPM

I currently have a few Dual Intel Xeon E5630's that are using about 1A/120V at the moment with 1x6TB WD 5400RPM drive how much power do you think is added to the server per 6TB WD drive? Would the power vary lets say I threw a Hitachi 6TB drive instead of a WD would the power vary anyone know?
  11. G

For sure I'm still a member here I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I find this forum a great place to gain knowledge on a lot of things hence this situation. As I mentioned before in this whole ordeal I received my money back and I can confirm that with @Patrick if necessary I have the bank...
  12. G

What to do with these 2 servers?

I ended up turning them into storage platforms using proxmox cloud. Still working on them as of now but for the most part the performance is well.
  13. G

You really shouldn't throw accusations around, also my join date is irrelevant to the situation at hand. GoNode5 is not related to @PrivateColo and that's the end of it. It you can find any underlying facts to backup your claim feel free to post them or simply stop spreading lies.
  14. G

I'm not to sure why you mentioned my name in this statement, obviously you did not read a post I posted. I am not affiliated with @PrivateColo I did however buy a few hard drives from him in which I've already received my moneyback from Wells Fargo. It would be greatly appreciated if you read...
  15. G

My company is not affiliated with @PrivateColo in any way, however I did purchase some drives from them and have yet to receive them. My company is registered not sure what type of games this guy is running but ill give them another 24 hours before calling Wells Fargo to have my funds returned.
  16. G

good deal i got from dell business outlet

Well hell that's a good deal.
  17. G

Hopefully its because Monday was a holiday not sure if that affected everyone but I purchased 5 drives from them and have yet to receive them either ill give them about 2 more days before being majorly concerned.
  18. G

I was just searching on ebay and found them I seen the 512GB ram and saw the price and insta bought it.
  19. G

I have two 4xIntel Xeon E7-4850 servers with 40 cores and 256GB of ram in each @ 2.0GHz. I picked them up for $800 on ebay each so I got a really good deal for them. The bad thing is I'm a server horder so I just buy because the prices are cheap but I have no idea what do to with them. I have...