Search results

1. A

No more ebay coupons OR bucks?

I haven't gotten a a 10 or even 6% ebay bucks offer in months, and the last coupon was before that. Has anyone gotten an ebay bucks offer lately?
  2. A

(crappy) ebay coupon 15%

Terms and Conditions Only saw on some car parts
  3. A

chance of an ebay coupon any time soon?

Got two dozen items in my cart! Anyone thing they're changing things for 2019 and going to stop having a coupon every month?
  4. A

Any chance of an ebay black Friday coupon?

Hoping for 20% off but who knows?
  5. A

Slow LOCALHOST iperf on Windows (on esxi)

I'm running about 6/7 versions of windows (desktop/server) on esxi and iperf/network performance are pretty bad. I'm using R610's R620/R720's and I have 2 tests I try. The first is iperf with localhost and the server and client. I'll get ~2Gbps on the 610's and ~1.5gbps on the newer servers...
  6. A

Please close

Need 1 R710 bezel and 2 for the R610's. Am located near Buffalo if it matters for shipping.
  7. A

WTB: SAS/SATA Small HDD's

I have a bunch of R610's I'm using for spare VM hosts (not prod) but I don't have many drives. I'm looking to get a bunch of similar sized SAS drives (OR sata if you know they won't throw an error on the server like many will) Cheaper is better :p *edit* forgot to mention 2.5" is the only...
  8. A

WTB UBNT 16-xg

Have an address in the US, looking to buy one from some lucky beta sale buyer. Thanks!
  9. A

Full heigh bracket Mellanox bracket?

Hi everyone, I PM'd some forum members and even called mellanox (who promised to ship out parts but never did) I was wondering if anyone has full height brackets available for the connect-x2 cards? I'd be happy to send my half height ones whenever I get a replacement.
  10. A

Full heigh bracket Mellanox bracket?

I bought some 10Gbe cards, but it turns out my servers don't have any low profile slots. I'm wondering if anyone had suggestions as ebay doesn't have any in stock. I've emailed the support team like others have suggested, BUT being Canadian I'm probably SOL.