Search results

1. Cybertron

Upgrade Advice - X10SL7-F

Hello Folks, I'm trying to find another Supermicro board to replace this one, X10SL7-F , as I purchased it on the deals forums before really scoping out my project. I'm not realizing I should have purchased a board with more PCIe slots for ZSF cache drives, 10Gbe adapters, HBA/Raid cards...
  2. Cybertron

WTB: 32GB DDR3 1600 ECC UDIMM (4x 8GB)

Title says it all I think. I'd love to get around $15 a stick, but I'm not following current prices, so let me know what you got. Thank you!
  3. Cybertron

FS: SuperMicro A1SRI-2558F Mini-ITX w/ Case

LISTED ON EBAY. Photos: Supermicro mini server Up for sale is a little server i put together for the purposes of running a PFSense router. After playing with PFSense, it just wasn't to my liking, and I moved back to Mikrotik. I have no real use for this server and so I'm looking to sell...
  4. Cybertron

FS: Intel DC S3500 300GB SSD

Hey guys, here it is again. This time I'm able to just sell them straight away, but I am trying to make a little back on these to help with a server I recently purchased. So here we have 20x 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSDSC2BB300G4 SSD's for sale. 6 Sold 14 Left Asking $60 shipped ea. to the lower...
  5. Cybertron

WTB: Dell R720 Rails and Drive Trays

Hey guys, I've searched the forums and don't see anyone selling these. Does anyone have a set of rails for a dell R720xd for sale? And how about 10 3.5 drive trays for the same model? I'm guessing these items don't come up often, but I'm trying to beat the ebay price of $90 for rails, and...
  6. Cybertron

WTB: 600GB 10k 2.5" drives

**Dead, thanks guys!** Hello folks. I'm in the market for about 6 or 8 2.5" 600GB SAS drives. I am not tied to brand either. I recently purchased 8x Hitachi 600GB with netapp firmware(for $25ea :-( never going to find that deal again lol), but I was unsuccessful in making them work on my Dell...
  7. Cybertron

HGST HE6 6TB SAS Drive

Hey guys, it seems you all are quite well educated when it comes to drives, generations, and worth. To that end, can anyone tell me if I've got a good deal on my hands or if this is an old generation drive that I should stay away from? My goal is a ZFS array for NAS/iSCSI vmware lun, etc. My...
  8. Cybertron

Help building a DAS / NAS

Hi guys and gals. This is my first real post on here, so bear with me. I have been a long time fan of STH, but never realized there was a forum section. Glad to have found it, and yikes, those Hot Deals... you guys can gobble up them hard drives like the best of them. :) So my reason for...