Search results

1. J

Intel S3510 1.6TB Internal 2.5" $275 or BO

They talk about that in the description: EBAY NEW SELLING TOOL IS NOT WORKING FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SO EBAY NEW SOFTWARE IS FAILING SO PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH EBAY MESSAGES WITH YOUR POSTAL CODES AND WE WILL GIVE YOU AN EXACT QUOTE FOR SHIPPING & EBAY NEW SELLING TOOL DOES NOT WORK...
  2. J

Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 $4100 ea

"2 Available, preferably sold as a pair." Looks like they are $8,200 each....
  3. J

Sony WH1000-XM2/B

I ordered 4 of these. Pretty sure his account got hacked. My PayPal payment has not been accepted by the "seller" as of yet and here is what I found about the seller on the transaction page: Li Pu jiao (anthonycastaldi94) The receiver of this payment is Non-US-Unverified...
  4. J

BestBuy-WD 8TB External-Limit 1 per order-$130

This deal will be back on Black Friday. It's on page 29 of the BF ad... https://www.bestbuy.com/site/black-friday/sale-ad/?category=computers+amp+tablets
  5. J

[DEAD] WD reds 4/8TB $90/$200 via shucking - update, 8TB reds now $180, 4TB deal looks dead.

Looks like they had a one day sale. I have seen them at 199, 179, 169 and 159. They will probably go on sale again.
  6. J

[DEAD] WD reds 4/8TB $90/$200 via shucking - update, 8TB reds now $180, 4TB deal looks dead.

8TB Drives are $169.99 this morning online.
  7. J

I have 4 of these now. The first two I ordered online as they did not have any locally when the price was $199. Those drives were made in China. Picked up two drives today at my local BB (Portland, Or). Both were Thai drives. I can see that there is a sticker or two below the Red drive sticker...
  8. J

WTS -- IcyDock 5x3 -- HP Switch -- POE Midspan

1: Sold 2: Sold switch on eBay. 3: PowerDsine 7012G POE Midspan - Used 12 port POE Midspan. Has rack ears and a power cable. $50 (OBO) + actual shipping. Open to offers and maybe some trades though I don't know what those would be. Paypal, Bitcoin or Amazon Gift cards - Located in Vancouver...
  9. J

Canada Newegg.ca Sandisk Cloudspeed Eco 960GB refurbs 250$

Great Find! USA Link: Refurbished SanDisk SDLFNCAR-960G-1HA1 960GB 7mm SATAIII SSD-Newegg.com
  10. J

12c E5 V3 and mobo for under 400 shipped

$96.00 shipping... Must be shipping it with a free boat anchor.
  11. J

[FOUND]WTB Lian Li PC-D8000 Case

Did you get it yet? They show them as "more coming soon".
  12. J

[FOUND]WTB Lian Li PC-D8000 Case

Found one from a forum member!