Search results

1. S

Random Hardware

[11/26/16, 00:30:26] me: yo [11/26/16, 09:50:53] me: Around? [11/26/16, 09:52:48] MyDediBox: Yes what do you need ? [11/26/16, 09:53:11] me: Why don't you update forum post lol [11/26/16, 09:53:26] MyDediBox: Because everyone I sold products to has my personal number that is why. That's our...
  2. S

WTB:64x 4GB or 32x 8GB DDR3 ECC UDIMM

Hello brothers, I have some servers to fill with 64x 4GB or 32x 8GB DDR3 ECC UDIMMs. The systems are built with X9SCL-F so 16GB won't work. Feel free to contact me if anyone has something to sell, thank you!
  3. S

Random Hardware

It's his skype username that made me feeling odd, it's "MyDediBoxLLC" while he told me he has nothing to do with web hosting industry and he just bid for auction to make a living, that's kinda funny to me. I then requested that we must sign a contract before we could make the payment, he...
  4. S

Random Hardware

I wish you didn't pay any to Geene Green (Aka Joshua Prout)
  5. S

Random Hardware

You might be interested in reading this: Don't get scammed
  6. S

Random Hardware

Have you all got your refunds from QuickBooks yet? Mine $19.11k still not returned to me yet.
  7. S

Random Hardware

Thanks for the info! Too bad i missed the deal, wonder if OP still have some of them left lol.
  8. S

Random Hardware

Didn't see any update from OP saying they are all gone?
  9. S

Random Hardware

Sent a PM, interested in taking them.
  10. S

FS/FT/WTB/WTT sfbayzfs Pt 1: Systems, backplanes, controllers, expanders, mobos, procs, RAM

LSI SAS2/SATA RAID controllers w/ latest MegaRAID firmware: $90 9260-4i w/ BBU (battery as-is) - 3 avail $150 9260CV-4i w/ supercap BBU! Are these still available? Want to take them all.
  11. S

10 Intel Xeon 1270 For Sale

I am willing to take them all, but i have the same concern as I didn't see any references about your selling history.