Search results

1. P

EU Gigabyte Mainboard MC12-LE0 Re1.0 AMD B550 AM4 Ryzen

My bad for not telling all the details immediately. 40gb because i already have switches with 40gb uplinks, and bought two more (4×40gb and 48x10gb) for 150eur. I also have 40gb nics from before (chelsio t580). In the hp servers I use supercheap 544flr flexlom nics (40gb/10gb) If anyone knows...
  2. P

EU Gigabyte Mainboard MC12-LE0 Re1.0 AMD B550 AM4 Ryzen

What do you suggest for a storage server - I would need one pci slot for the 40gb nic, and one for the pci nvme. Is it possible to add a hba or a raid controller somehow on top of that?
  3. P

10 and 40 Gb networking on the cheap ($5 - $10)

Hi! First of all thanks for the wonderfull work. I have around 80 544flr and have found this topic. :) can I buy the adapter somewhere in the eu? If not, where do you recommend me to buy the parts? Thanks!
  4. P

EU HPE Cloudline CL3100 Gen10 Barebones - $399

Could you send it to me aswell? Tnx
  5. P

EU Fusion-io £450 6.4TB PCI-e SSDs

Does anybody know the difference between SDFADCMOS-6T40-SF1 and SDFADCMOS-6T40-SS1 :)
  6. P

EU Intel Xeon E5-2698 v3 16 Core 36 Thread 40M Cache, 2.30 GHz

Used CPU, currently working in a Dell T630 server. Testing is available via Teamviewer if needed. Accepting reasonable offers as I don't know for what price these go usually.
  7. P

Monero Mining Performance

Forgot to add. I have set the affinity so it spreads evenly across the two cpus. 24 cores are mining (24x2mb =48/50) should I still need to run two separate miners? Thanks
  8. P

Cold anybody share their config file for xmr stak or xmrig? I am using 2x2660v2 on win s2016, tried both miners. On some nodes I get 1030h, and on some nodes 930h.
  9. P

A few of us already posted the results in the last few pages. 2 x 2660v2 - 1040h/s @ 185w (bmc)
  10. P

Solaris 11 + Napp-IT ISCSI target"differencing disks/child parent"

I was wondering is there a way to have a "golden image" and multiple child volumes in Napp-it? In Windows Server I used to make one complete install of the OS and programs, create 10 child disks and diskless boot 10 different machines of them using ISCSI. If not, is there anything similar? :)
  11. P

These two are from aliexpress 113e a piece including shipping
  12. P

2 x 2660v2 all cores enabled 8 x 4gb 1600mhz, 185w according to bmc, 1040 h/s edit - started the miner again, now getting 1060 h/s. Every time I start the miner I get a different result, don't know why
  13. P

All flash storage server

A small package from China has arrived :) nvme adapters and 4 sff-8643 to sff-80877 cables. I will need to order 4 more for the other two cards. I am currently using 2 x Dell H330 in HBA mode and 1 x HP H222, at the moment everything is in single path as I am missing the cables. I plan to add...
  14. P

All flash storage server

Great, I will stay on p20 in that case, as it is 20.0.0.7. Here are the first test with 4 drives in raidz. Will need to wait for the switch to arrive in order to test iscsi and smb.
  15. P

All flash storage server

Multipath finaly working. It turns out that Solaris didn't see the RMS25CB080 raid module, it seems that the drivers are missing. I also found out that it has some bandwith limitations, so will try and skip that one. Curently using 2 x hp h222 flashed to lsi p20, will need to downgrade to p19...
  16. P

All flash storage server

small update, edited the scsi_vhci.conf file and added: scsi-vhci-failover-override = "NETAPP X452_1625500MCSG", "f_sym", "XYZ ABC", "f_sym"; now I can see the drive but with only one path. :)
  17. P

All flash storage server

I followed the second guide, but after using the # mpathadm list LU command, I don't get anything :( On Windows, after adding the mpio feature, I had to add the drive in the mpio settings, and after a reboot, they were working in dual port configuration.
  18. P

All flash storage server

Installed Solaris 11.3 and napp-it. Now to setup multipath, seems a lot easier than on ubuntu -multipath enabled using # stmsboot -e
  19. P

All flash storage server

Installed Ubuntu and started playing, just need to find out how to setup multipath io.