Search results

1. N

ES Xeon Discussion

incase anyones interested my X99-UD4P , E5 2685 V3 ES and 16gb of G-Skill DDR4 Ram are on ebay uk. going with X79 and some cheaper v1/v2 Xeons for a play :-)
  2. N

ES Xeon Discussion

MisterTao: Leading Taobao Agent - Taobao Product - 至强E5-2686 V3正显睿频3.5G 18核36线程超2666 2697 2698 2699V4 :-)
  3. N

ES Xeon Discussion

ebay@gbgeek.uk , the guys legit. i bought mines yesterday not via ebay but he sent a invoice request and i paid it for a better price. mines arrived today and is running 100% fine!! i too was after a E5-2670 V3 but either to expensive or none anywhere...to be honest...this things great! if your...
  4. N

ES Xeon Discussion

the cpu i have at full load over all 12 cores was sitting at 0.91v
  5. N

ES Xeon Discussion

Hey Guys , just to let you know, updated my board with F22 bios and installed the E5-2658 V3 and its all working fine on the GA-X99 UD4P Gigabyte board! ;-) if anyone in the u.k/rest of the planet is after one of the cpu's i'll point you to them...he has a few!
  6. N

ES Xeon Discussion

ok, a guy recently sold one on ebay that he ran in my board and had no issues. im going to try and sort out a deal and ill keep you posted as to how it goes :-)
  7. N

ES Xeon Discussion

Nice, looking at chips local to the u.k. im struggling to find ones i will know for sure will run on my X99-UD4P still. theres a guy with some E5-2658 V3 QEYP for sale but still dont know if they run.
  8. N

ES Xeon Discussion

What Board are you using??
  9. N

ES Xeon Discussion

ok guys, im back :-) !! right..... going to sell the 5820k on eBay (if anyone in the uk is interested in some sort of deal against a decent Xeon that runs in a x99 UD4P message me ). my plan is to sell the processor i have and run a cheaper Xeon but its confusing as to which will definately run...
  10. N

ES Xeon Discussion

Thanks dude...... much appreciated, i may however have managed an even better deal with the said mobo , a retail 5820K and 16gb ddr4 with a free case flung in for a very decent price!!
  11. N

ES Xeon Discussion

Hi Guys, New here and hoping for some advice please! , i have a chance of a great deal on a Gigabyte X99-UD4P (rev 1.0) and was hoping to pick up a decent Xeon E5 cpu for it. its on a desktop that i use for mild gaming etc and general use. Does anyone know for cetain which options work with...