Search results

1. R

WTB full height bracket for mellanox nic

Thanks a lot for the picture and adding calibration. This seems fit. I had sent you a PM regarding follow up. Rami
  2. R

Chankster, Thanks, but I don't have any idea how to check this. According to what I understand, the Mellanox MHRH2A-XTR REV X3 ConnectX-2 VPI Adapter Card dual-port QSFP has exacrly what is needed. The difference between xsr and xtr models are in the height of the bracket: xsr is for short...
  3. R

This nic is dual port. However, if you find a solution for your problem please share here if it is OK from you. It can help me and others facing something similar. Rami
  4. R

Hi, I had bought in eBay a Mellanox MHRH2A-XSR Rev. A3 nic. It came with a low profile bracket and I need a high profile bracket for it. I asked the eBay seller and he does not have any, neither the local mellanox distributor. I want to buy such bracket - but I could not find on the web. Does...
  5. R

Best way to find what NIC in Linux

Hi, You can run: ethtool -i interfaceName The first line is driver: and it gives you the name of the driver. So for example, ethtool -i eth0 driver: ixgbe ..... is an Intel driver. The same is for ethtool -i eth1 driver: ixgbe You can further get more info about the device by: ethtool -i...