Search results

1. R

Intel-RES2SV240

Ordered 2 for 60 each and got them shipped to the Netherlands today. Too bad I had to pay 42 euros extra for customs and taxes. Still a good deal though.
  2. R

vSphere (ESXi) 5.1 is out.

It even seems to be the case for some non on-board pci/pci-e devices see http://communities.vmware.com/thread/417736. Conclusing of VMWare so far: We've isolated the problem and have an internal bug report open to track the fix. The problem should (mostly?) only affect PCI devices as...
  3. R

vSphere (ESXi) 5.1 is out.

Just to know that not everything is all good.... Did a fresh install of 5.1. and ran into two problems: 1. Passthrough of onboard ich10 controller results in purple screen (reproducible). Apparently i m not the only one. 2. Vm converter does not work with 5.1, waiting for fix. Pretty stupid. I...
  4. R

New Proposed Server 2012 Build Machine

Hi, I have been reading about Flexraid and being a former WHS 1 user i also consider this for my definitive build (still experimenting at the m). But if you would use w2012, why not use the storage spaces functionality that comes with it? It would save you a vm... Cheers R