Search results

1. C

PoE Patch Panel Issues

Hey all, Hopefully I can get some insight into an issue I'm chasing down with some new patch panels. I got two 24 port patch panels off of FS.com. These run into an Ubiquit US-48-500W. Patch panel is CAT 6 and the 6' patches are CAT 6. Now here's the issue. When I plug one of the runs that...
  2. C

NVMe Storage Solution

Hey all, So in typical fashion I've gotten myself way in over my head and come here asking for some help. The goal of this was to have an all NVMe storage solution that would be the data stores for all of my ESXi nodes. Right now I'm sitting on a Supermicro 2028U-TN24R4T+ running two...
  3. C

WTB: Ubiquiti US-16-XG

As title states, looking to pick up a US-16-XG.
  4. C

Supermicro JBOD Noise

Hey all, Was seeing if anyone had experience with the Supermicro SuperChassis 847E1C-R1K28JBOD? It has IPMI control which would lead me to believe you can control or at least tone the fans down a bit so that it's not a jet engine. I've read the older ones (and my experience with older ones as...
  5. C

Chelsio T580-SO-CR

Hey all, Simple question I can't seem to find the answer to. Does any one know if only 1 port on the T580 can be active at a time? Or am I missing something? For what ever reason I can only get one port to work at a time.
  6. C

Intel X540 and ESXi Issues

Hello all, Hopefully someone will be able to shed some light on a problem I'm having. I recently picked up a Supermicro server with quad Intel X540 integrated 10Gb ports. I proceeded to install ESXi 6.5 on the system and was greeted by "nfs4client failed to load" and no network adapters...