Search results

1. warlockedyou

Fusion-io ioDrive 2 1.2TB Reference Page

Now I am thinking of upgrading my 1.2TB FusionIO with something bigger. Any ideas where I should start my research? :)
  2. warlockedyou

I did some quick search and I can't seem to find anything lower than 4.1.1. Do you think maybe you can install 4.1.1 driver and then try to update the firmware to the matching pair?
  3. warlockedyou

That front picture looks really like "Fusion ioMemory SX300". Not sure if I am allowed to link the article so you can just search google images for that name and it should be in top 3 images. If this is true and it is SX300, would it make sense to first get the driver and firmware to match...
  4. warlockedyou

So the reason I asked was because I was looking at my notes and saw this chart for VSL Compatibility. But I am also not sure if you want official drivers or third party drivers. I am not as knowledgeable as acqua so I might be going down the wrong rabbit hole :confused: Attached is the VSL...
  5. warlockedyou

What version of Windows are you using? I remember some VSL 4.x.x only supported Windows Server 2012 R2 and above.
  6. warlockedyou

FS: [US-NJ] Monitor, Network Switch, Graphics Card

I have three items for sale today: The prices include PayPal (Good and Services) + Shipping US only. 1.) $85 - MONITOR - LG IPS234 2.) $70 - SWITCH - CISCO SGE2010 3.) $155 - GRAPHICS CARD - XFX RADEON 7970 3GB DOUBLE DISSIPATION EDITION Please take a look at my Reddit post for more details...
  7. warlockedyou

CDW - 4TB WD Black Drive $88

Same shipping for me as well. Guess I am not even buying a single drive :(
  8. warlockedyou

CDW - 4TB WD Black Drive $88

Is there a way to order more than one? Limiting this to one is dumb.
  9. warlockedyou

Thank you for the clarification, I understand now. I will use the 1.2TB Fusio-ioDrive as one big drive which will hold media temporarily while it's being processed but won't hold any VMs. On the other hand, I will use the 2.4TB iodrive2 Duo as two separate drives and expose them to ESXi as two...
  10. warlockedyou

I do have 10Gig NICs installed in it. Why would you recommend keeping the cards as individual 600GB drives and not combine them to make a 1.2TB volume? The only reason I was doing it is so that I have an easier time allocating space to VMs from single data store instead of two stores per drive.
  11. warlockedyou

Ahhh that makes more sense. The past two drives I had were regular ioDrives, not the Duo versions. What do you think about moving all these FusionIO drives to a an Ubuntu box and then using LVM? Ubuntu --> iSCSI --> ESXi
  12. warlockedyou

I just purchased a Fusion-io ioDrive2 2.4TB and I forgot to make two separate drives to show up as one. Is this an OS level (LVM) thing? Or is this a Fusio-IO software level thing? In the past with a different 1.2TB Fusion ioDrive, I had done this on CentOS and I thought I used [root@esxi01:~]...
  13. warlockedyou

Killer AMD EPYC 7451 2P Combo

Good find! but the RAM is probably going to cost a lot too :(
  14. warlockedyou

800GB Intel D3700

Are these Brand new drives or Manufacturer Refurbished?
  15. warlockedyou

WTB UK Powerline adapters in USA

Did you take a look at the TP Link's website?
  16. warlockedyou

ADATA 120GB m.2 2242 SSD (SATA)

Welcome to the forums! It seems like a decent deal considering the 90 days warranty you get from the seller. I would be interested in what the SMART data looks like if anyone ends up buying a few of these.
  17. warlockedyou

2-Xeon-Phi-Water-Cooled-with-Alphacool-waterBlocks-BC31S1P-8GB-GDDR-57-core 2-Xeon-Phi-Water-Coole

Cool card. I think one of the rules for posting in For Sale is you need you post an asking price. Maybe @Patrick can help if you need any assistance. Good luck with your sale.
  18. warlockedyou

Good price on New Eaton 9PX6K UPS

I need something similar but for the 120V setup :(
  19. warlockedyou

WD - easystore 8TB - WDBCKA0080HBK-NESN

Thanks for the suggestion. I will check out badblocks application.