Search results

1. R

Zcash CPU Mining with Docker

Can you please provide the Dockerfile/upload the Source to GitHub?
  2. R

Silent/Headless Workstation (X10DRi, 2xXeon E5, Phanteks Enthoo Pro)

May I ask which adapter bracket you're using? Supermicro support told me that many users have problems with adapters by "DeLock" so I'm ready to try another vendor. CPU temp is 31-52°C so the cooling works very good IMHO. The fans point up, they push the air through the heatsink to the top of...
  3. R

The board is able to control the fans based on the heat (well, the combo of the two case fans). While I can manually set the low-speed to a very slow and silent level, the PCH (mainboard chipset) starts to get way above 40°C and this seems to trigger the mainboard/IPMI to increase the fan speed...
  4. R

ES Xeon Discussion

Got 2x Xeon E5-2683 v4 ES from JP vendor at ebay, label/stamping seem to be redone/removed but work as expected with Supermicro X10DRi, see my build details at Silent/Headless Workstation (X10DRi, 2xXeon E5, Phanteks Enthoo Pro).
  5. R

Hello, I've just finished my first build, I'll start with the specs and conclude with notes about my usage and part selection. Operating System/ Storage Platform: Ubuntu 16.04 CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2683v4 ES (2x16 Cores) Motherboard: Supermicro X10DRi-o Chassis: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (cheapest...