Search results

1. T

WTB: SuperMicro X9D*

Entertaining offers on X9D* if you got leftovers, preferrable something that would fit the SC732 (if you know, if not that's fine).
  2. T

SM-CSE-743TQ

Anyone got this chassis and want to verify/confirm if any other than the X9 cards listed on the support page will fit? Supermicro Products | Chassis | 4U | SC743TQ-1200B C7Z87-OCE X10DAC X10DAi X10DAX X10DRH-C X10DRH-CLN4 X10DRH-CT X10DRH-I X10DRH-iT X10DRi X10DRi-T X10SAE X9DA7 X9DAE X9DAi...
  3. T

MaybeFS: X10SLM-F

Hi, I'm contemplating getting a server which contains this MB, which is useless to me (supposedly most of you too, but thought it would be worth a try). Comes with OEM Windows Server Essentials 2012 64bit. Would anyone be interested in this if I bought it? What would be your offer if so?
  4. T

SuperMicro Differences

So I'm trying to figure out the differences and compare some SM boards, but I don't see the option on the SM site. I'm looking for a dual Xeon 2011 card, to put into a 743. So anyone got a quick rundown on the following: X9DR7-LN4F vs X9DRI-F Besides the LSI, is there any difference? Is it...
  5. T

EU WTB: SuperMicro?

Looking for someone in the EU for a quick deal, as next week will be Germany time. Seeking SuperMicro dual x 2011 MB ATX+ size. Intel E5-2670+ RDIMMs IF you got a Natex deal, I might consider the Intel S2600.