Search results

1. T

X9drg-qf the saga continues...

Has anyone tried this board under ubuntu 16.04? I had an X9DR3-LN4F+ and it would crash all. the. time. It worked in windows 10 but I had to turn off power saving in BIOS. I wasn't sure if it was defective or if the board wasn't compatible. I'm afraid to plunk down a chunk of change for a...
  2. T

Dual LGA 2011 Motherboard - $300

Sadly, no. The bottom of the board would be blocked by the hook for the PSU shroud. an Intel S2600CP2J is currently installed, the X9DR3-LN4F+ is 1.68 inches taller, just a little too big. I goofed, it does fit, taking up space at the top. 6 of the bottom standoffs line up, the top ones do not.
  3. T

Speaking of cases, does anyone recommend 4U Supermicro Superchassis SC846E1-R900B 24 Bay SAS SATA Chassis JBOD Server or Rosewill BLACKHAWK-ULTRA Gaming Super Tower Computer Case, support up to HPTX, come with Eight Fans,Top HDD docking - Retail-Newegg.com I'm torn as it was supposed to be a...
  4. T

$280 for me. Thanks for the post. I honestly need to stop coming onto this sub-forum, my wallet hurts.