Search results

1. T

9207-8i cant find enclosure/backplanes

The enclosure boots fine, windows loads etc and lights are on. The card itself has a flashing green light indicatingn it is powered and working. Ill give the cables a go again, but yes that is my first instinct too. It supports that backplane, but the one I have is the 6gb/s one which takes...
  2. T

Both, on bootup the hard drives are not visible. In the bios screen the card is something I can select, LS120, but I cant see the individual drives.
  3. T

From the data sheet it is a 6Gb/s 4-port 3.5" SATA/SAS Backplane(80H10331405A0) http://www.chenbro.com/en-global/products/RackmountChassis/3U_Chassis/RM31408 The cables are Ably Mini SAS SFF-8087 to Mini SAS SFF-8087 36 Pin SAS Cable - 0.5 Meter. Not sure what you mean about forward/reverse...
  4. T

I have a media server running Windows 10 and I am having trouble getting it connected to the drive enclosure. I bought a Chenbro 31408 rackmount enclosure with two SAS 4 drive backplanes and a LSI 9207-8i RAID card which appears properly set up, running MegaRAID software. However it finds...