Search results

1. S

EU Xeon E5-1650 v4

Sold the motherboard/CPU and UPS elsewhere, updated OP and thread title to reflect this. The Xeon is still available.
  2. S

EU Xeon E5-1650 v4

I have for sale a used Xeon E5-1650 v4. The Xeon includes the original box. Looking for £115. Pictures of below. The above price includes shipping within the UK. I can accept payment via PayPal gift or bank transfer. Any questions, please feel free to ask! Xeon
  3. S

EU FS: 128GB (4 x 32GB) DDR4 RDIMM, ASRock EPYCD8-2T & Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3 (UK) - All sold

Sorry, you're right! I meant to put £300 for all four. I have updated my post to reflect this.
  4. S

EU FS: 128GB (4 x 32GB) DDR4 RDIMM, ASRock EPYCD8-2T & Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3 (UK) - All sold

I also have 4 x Cruicial 32GB DDR4 2133MHz RDIMMs (128GB total) for sale. I have edited the OP with details.
  5. S

I've updated the thread to reflect the fact that this appears to be an engineering sample and not an OEM processor as I was lead to believe. Here is a photograph of the CPU itself and a screenshot of CPU-Z. As you can see, there's no indication on the CPU itself that it's an ES, hence me being...
  6. S

When I bought it I was so giddy with excitment about seeing 64 threads in the Task Manager that I didn't stop to consider whether I could actually benefit from all of those threads. As it turns out, I would be much better off with fewer faster clocked cores, and that means going Threadripper or...
  7. S

Edit 2020-11-02: All items have been sold - thanks for looking I have for sale an ASRock EPYCD8-2T & Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3 heatsink/fan purchased retail from scan.co.uk. I have the original boxes for the motherboard and heatsink/fan which will be included. Looking for £425 for the motherboard...