Search results

1. M

Dell C6220 BIOS|ME|BMC Update

The BIOS exe, named "PEC6220IIBIOS020503.exe", file is a self extracting zip file. When you run it from your Windows Desktop it should ask you where you want it extracted. If you are using a non-Windows system you should be albe to open it with a archival program and extract it where you want...
  2. M

If you remove all your HDD's you should only have the USB drive at C:
  3. M

Intel S2600CP2J BIOS Flash

Michael Biglen submitted a new resource: Intel S2600CP2J BIOS Flash - How to flash the BIOS on a S2600CP2J Read more about this resource...
  4. M

How-to Guide Intel S2600CP2J BIOS Flash

ver 1 Here I will cover the UEFI Method of updating the BMC, BIOS, and FRUSDR. The FRUSRD is the settings that tell the motherboard which fans to monitor, and other options that your case/chassis may or may not have. You should only to do the full package of updates if you have an issue that...
  5. M

Michael Biglen submitted a new resource: Dell C6220 BIOS|ME|BMC Update - Dell C6220 BIOS|ME|BMC Update Read more about this resource...
  6. M

How-to Guide Dell C6220 BIOS|ME|BMC Update

ver 1.3 Flashing the BIOS of the Dell C6220 is no simple task. It requires updating the BIOS multiple times in between each step. I highly recommend you have the system on a UPS before you get started. To get started I make a FreeDOS bootable USB flash drive with RUFUS The you need to...
  7. M

Wipe the config on LB6M and LB8 Quanta Switches

Michael Biglen submitted a new resource: Wipe the config on LB6M and LB8 Quanta Switches - default, config reset Quanta LB6M and LB8 Read more about this resource...
  8. M

How-to Guide Wipe the config on LB6M and LB8 Quanta Switches

ver 1.1 Wiping the config setting to get the Quanta Switches back to default is rather easy if you have experience with Putty, if not, it is still a fairly simple task. To start off get a computer with a serial port, weather it be a USB-Serial or a built in. -Open a terminal emulator of your...