Search results

1. L

Help please - IBM M5015 SPD file

Awesome! The controller's a controller again (instead of a loud alarm). Message me your paypal and I'll toss a few $$ your way
  2. L

Sure, i'm willing to try other spd files. Fortunately I don't need the card to work this instant, but it would be nice to put it into place soon.
  3. L

I had tried several h700 firmwares alone with the h700 spd and sbr, and no go. I'm guessing the spd is hardware specific and you can't just crossflash it, but I'm obviously not sure. That's why I'm trying to get back to the m5015 spd, since nothing I'm doing with the h700 spd is doing anything...
  4. L

Thanks for the welcome and the offer! STH has turned up in a few searches lately for stuff I've been doing, and I keep seeing you pop up in threads. I might be new to this community, but it's pretty obvious that you go out of your way to help people and I'd like to say thanks for that. The...
  5. L

In the process of crossflashing an M5015 I managed to hose my SPD file (yes spd, not the sbr). Was hoping someone could supply theirs. You can back it up from your adapter using megarec. I'd be happy to paypal a few bucks in exchange for uploading the file. Thanks! Btw, I'm 99% sure the spd...