Search results

1. J

EU WTB: E3 (v3/v4) DDR3 1333 UDIMM ECC

I actually have an E3-1230 v3 QS CPU that I'm about to sell and I also have 32GB (4x8GB) of DDR3 unbuffered ECC on hand for it as well. I tested everything fully in an HP DL320e Gen8 v2 server. I will need to double check, but I may have an E3-1270 v3 around here somewhere as well. What were...
  2. J

EU FS: HP ML350p Gen8 8 Bay SFF Drive Backplane Expander

@BeTeP Funny you should mention this. I worked with R&D at HP back when Gen8 rolled out. You're actually correct, there is literally NO DIFFERENCE between the ML350 (Tower) drive bays and the DL380 (rackmount) drive bays. They sometimes use different part numbers, but are essentially the exact...
  3. J

What To Do With a BUNCH of Zero Clients

Yeah, it's definitely tricky to find any enthusiastic buyers for these little guys. But I did get ~200 new DVI cables, ~200 power cables, and ~200 CAT5e cables all new in bags so at the very least I know I can offload those pretty quickly. @Jannis Jacobsen Sure, if you'd like to take one for a...
  4. J

Never Mind!

I've got plenty of 2GB DDR3 ECC sticks. Just name the speeds you want and I can get them together.
  5. J

What To Do With a BUNCH of Zero Clients

Hey guys, I usually help decommission small businesses here and there in my free time, then turn the spares for profits on eBay and whatnot, but today was a little bit different. So I've got a couple hundred EVGA PD06 Zero Clients headed my way and I'll be honest, I've only ever toyed with a...
  6. J

FS: ES/QS Xeon Processors (Skylake, Broadwell, Haswell, IVB) and More

Bump I just did a last round of massive price drops before they go up on eBay for higher amounts. (STH always gets first picks and discounts :)) Let me know if interested!
  7. J

FS: EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PS / And MORE - Offers please!! It all needs to go...

Would you sell the board and the processor together for $100? Shipping would be to Houston, so it'd be cheaper postage ;)
  8. J

@Phuc Nguyen The platinum CPU was tested on an HPE DL580 Gen10 server. Also, it's currently pending. Just waiting for the buyer to pay the invoice before I update the availability. @Ojref1 Yes, I believe some of the Skylake ES CPUs have lower clocks than production (I know the platinum does)...
  9. J

CPUs added. Just finished the testing on the QGN4 processors and they're working perfectly. QGN4 is a QS of the E5-2695 v3. 14 Core and 28 Thread. Also, in case anyone was wondering what board was used to test the Haswell/Broadwell processors, I used an ASRock X99X Fatal1ty board.
  10. J

@Rand__ I should probably mention that I'm totally willing to ship internationally, but I'd probably require the buyer to pay shipping if it costs more than $15-20
  11. J

Hey all, I've got a wedding and a big move coming up so it's time to clean out the office. This post contains Skylake, Broadwell, Haswell, and a couple of IVB processors. I only have an X99 board on hand so only the Broadwell and Haswell processors have been tested (all of which passed with...
  12. J

WTB - E5-2667 V3

I've got a pair of QGSQ that I may be able to part with. What price were you looking to pay? I'd accept fair market value.
  13. J

FS - ES Intel Platinum 8176 QL1F Processors w/ Heat-Sinks

2 are SOLD. I have 2 left if anyone wants to hop on these.
  14. J

@MiniKnight is correct. These are ES samples and if I remember correctly, I think the production version has a higher base clock speed of 2.1 GHz, whereas these have a base clock speed of 1.8 GHz (atleast that's what is written on the heat spreader). Since they are ES, they have limited support...
  15. J

Bump Price is $800 each when ordering 2 or more :)
  16. J

FS - 8TB disks - GPU's - Supermicro 72Bay Chassis

Any interest in trades for a couple GPUs? I've got some Skylake-SP ES chips (Gold 6138F, 20-core + HT, QL1L).
  17. J

I've got a set of (x4) QL1F Skylake processors and no longer have the systems I pulled them from, so here's your chance to get a couple without waiting on long shipping times or having to deal with poor communication. The specs of these chips are listed as the following on eBay: "Intel Xeon...
  18. J

ES Xeon Discussion

@scraper I actually have a QEYX CPU on hand (E5-2630L v3). I can test it with my X99 ASRock board later today to see if those QEYx CPUs are supported steppings. I've been needing to get around to testing these anyways, so I might as well get it done! I'll let you know what I figure out.
  19. J

ES Xeon Discussion

@scraper I run a QS E5-2695 v3 in my X99 rig everyday, which uses an ASRock X99 Fatal1ty Killer mobo. I've also used a QS E5-2699 v3 in the same rig, so I'm assuming your issue is either a motherboard support problem or a defective part somewhere in the build (or, though less likely, maybe...