Search results

1. M

Qotom Denverton fanless system with 4 SFP+

I did get them working by following this set of instructions: (The only other thing was to be sure to switch to the non-enterprise repository) Proxmox SFP+ Port Intel not working 1. Michal Rysanek January 13, 2024 At 1:45 pm Solved – Build the latest ixgbe driver: – Download the latest ixgbe...
  2. M

Qotom Denverton fanless system with 4 SFP+

I bought the Q20331G9/Q20332G9 as well and am having issues finding transceivers that work... Or mine are dead... Although Proxmox recognizes that they exist. Do you have links to specific ones that are working in your unit? The switch I'm attaching to is HP Aruba S2500 and it has three rj45...
  3. M

1U Supermicro Server 6x 10GBE RJ45 X10SLH-LN6TF LGA 1150 H3 X10SLH-N6-ST031

Is there a way to disable IPMI on this board? I'm not seeing a jumper for it...
  4. M

3WARE SAS 9750-16i4e RAID Controller

Ok, new stupid question - is there a way to read everything from the 9280 that I have? Of course I've already pulled the spd and sbr with MegaRec... My goal is to get a known good Firmware file and Bios file as a place to start with the 9750.
  5. M

Gigabyte GS-R22PHL 2U Server - DRIVE TRAYS???

Ok, I bought a GS-R22PHL Gigabyte Server that is missing drive trays. Does anyone know where such can be located? The trays don't seem to even have a part number (nothing stamped into the plastic at least). Small sticker that shows 021104 REV 0... Gigabyte can't even decide who I should talk to...
  6. M

It case anyone needs they here are the SBR and SPD backups I just made from the 9280-16i4e
  7. M

Ok, I have some new information... I purchased an LSI 9280-16i4e photos of the two cards are not attached (as the pictures are too big...) and they do appear identical (at least physically). Any ideas how I should start my quest to cross-flash the 3ware card?
  8. M

I bought the above card with the intention of using it in an ESXi 6.5 build, but found that although the LSI 9280-16i4e is still on VMware's compatibility list the 3Ware 9750-16i4e is not (although they certainly appear to be the exact same card...). To be clear I do not need to get this into IT...