Search results

1. 2

napp-it omnios active directory connection refresh

I've tried the SMB service restart (client/server for good measure) per your suggestion in another thread. I did this both from napp-it, and CLI multiple times and it does not re-establish the connection. Services > SMB > AD Join works immediately every time. However, it is not a long term...
  2. 2

napp-it omnios active directory connection refresh

Sometimes there is an issue with the DC not being online during a OmniOS reboot (after power outage) OmniOS is up before DC is ready. This leaves SMB active directory non-operational until either a AD rejoin, or a OmniOS reboot. [napp-it 18.12q1 / OmniOS v11 r151022cj / Server 2016]. Is...
  3. 2

Napp-it SuperStorage Server 6028R-E1CR12L NVMe SSD issue

cookiesowns... It is running on BIOS, but it does have UEFI support. What were your thoughts?
  4. 2

Ahh Thanks T_Minus. ESXi seems to be the culprit, although they are on the VMware approved list! GEA.... Any thoughts or ideas?
  5. 2

T-Minus, Thanks for the input! I referenced the Bronko thread, because he seems to have the P3700 (Same driver family) working. I also know that gea recommends the Intel P3xxx series, although it was never clear to me if it was the drive or the AOC versions. What's your take on Bronko's...
  6. 2

I am running a baby sister system to Bronko's system here: Napp-it SuperStorage Server 6048R-E1CR36L Performance. with the same family of NVMe SSD. Unfortunately, I seem to be having trouble getting the L2ARC set up on the NVMe SSD. It is installed via DirectPath I/O and it is seen by...