Search results

1. N

napp-it hardware

Hello, Please may I ask if you have any updated SOHO server recommendation for napp-it // webbased ZFS NAS/SAN appliance for OmniOS, OpenIndiana and Solaris : Manual? The X10SL7-F is "Discontinued SKU (EOL)." Thank you.
  2. N

napp-it Snapshots creation+- sorting is backward

In napp-it on the Snapshots page, name+ is ordered ascending and vice versa for name-; but creation- is ordered ascending by creation time. Seems backwards.
  3. N

Pushover alerts are truncated

Pushover alerts are limited to 1024 characters (Pushover: API), but napp-it just sends the pools status as-is. If the degraded pool is not within the first 1024 characters, the alert does not contain anything meaningful. I wonder if it's possible to filter out pools that are ONLINE.
  4. N

napp-it Pools status skewed with colored words

I notice that the regular font used for napp-it Pools status is fixed-width, but for colored words it is proportional which skews the tables. Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 23.27.52.png
  5. N

napp-it, sol-11_3-text-x86.iso, Tty.so

Hello, I have a fresh installation of Solaris 11.3 x86 and then napp-it via wget -O - https:// www.napp-it.org/nappit. "Pools" is not working because of the following error: Can't load '/var/web-gui/data/napp-it/CGI/auto/IO/Tty/Tty.so' for module IO::Tty: ld.so.1: perl: fatal: relocation...