Search results

1. DaddyGrant

FS: HPE Micro Gen 10+, HDDs and Switch

All items are used: Qty 1 - HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus Xeon E2224 -$800 (Planned to use for lab but ended up doing nothing with it) W/ 64GB Memory (32GB x2) W/ iLO enablement kit W/ x540 Intel Dual SFP+ NIC Qty 3 - Seagate IronWolf 10TB - ST10000VN0004-1ZD101 (Upgrading to 16TB for...
  2. DaddyGrant

New Switch Enterprise 8 POE from UBI

I have one. So far so good however you'll need to run a beta version of the controller to manage it. Ubiquity has a lot of "feedback" on the quirks of every version of their controller software so keep that in mind. I've also tried 3rd party SPF+ to Ethernet modules and they've synced up at...
  3. DaddyGrant

FS and Free - Various Items

1m , 3m and 5m are available.
  4. DaddyGrant

There is definately a line for the Catalyst. I'm trying to source a box.
  5. DaddyGrant

WTB/WTT: DDR4 ECC SODIMMS

Hi, I'm looking for a 32GB kit of ECC DDR4 SODIMM. I need two 16GB sticks for a total of 32GBs. I have a FS thread here as well so I'm opening to trading. Thanks!
  6. DaddyGrant

My journey to minimalism continues. FS: Ubiquity XG 10GB switch - SOLD Nintendo Switch 1st Gen w/ red and blue joycons + mario Cart + OEM and 3rd Party Dock - $350 Aruba IAP-215 - $75 Crucial 8GB kit - 2x4GB - NIB/Sealed DDR44 2400 - $22 Shipped (1 DIMM) Kingston 16GB DDR4-2133P DIMM...
  7. DaddyGrant

US - STH Perpetual Freebies Thread

I was just about to post some freebees. I won't mind placing them here as well.
  8. DaddyGrant

SOLD: NIB HPE MicroServer Gen 10+ E2224

The unit is completely sealed so it's all OEM specs as per the model number. Processor Core Available 4 core Processor Cache Installed 8 MB L3 Processor Name Intel Xeon E-2224 Processor Number 1 Processor Speed 3.4 GHz Memory Type HPE DDR4 Standard Memory Standard Memory 16 GB (1x 16 GB)...
  9. DaddyGrant

SOLD: NIB HPE MicroServer Gen 10+ E2224

Hello Everyone I'm selling a brand new in box HPE Microserver Gen 10+ E2224 unit. Performance Model - p16006-001- SOLD I bought two units with thoughts of clustering but I decided to go a different direction to free up the spare closet. More items to come as I "downsize".
  10. DaddyGrant

*SOLD*: (2) Ruckus R710 and (1) Ruckus T300 (outdoor) access points

These are excellent APs. The buyer won't be disappointed.
  11. DaddyGrant

FS: Ubiquity stuff, 10TB HDD, HP Micro PC...

Sure thing.. collectables?
  12. DaddyGrant

FS: Ubiquity stuff, 10TB HDD, HP Micro PC...

I'm clearing house and consolidating. Some stuff now, some stuff later. Ubiquiti US-16-XG - $475 Seagate IronWolf Pro 10TB (New and Sealed) - $275 Each - 4 Available SAMSUNG 970 PRO M.2 2280 512GB PCIe Gen3. X4 (new and sealed)- $140 shipped HP ProDesk 600 G3 mini - Intel Core i5 7500T...
  13. DaddyGrant

WWYD - Going Insane On Options for Unraid Build

@IamSpartacus It's a 4u case. The x10 is something to consider. I'm leaning towards using the asrock x470u with one large 2TB SSD. I'll be over-provisioned on lanes but it's fine for the intended use (Plex and it's related dockers). I would just need to pickup an m.2 with high endurance. I...
  14. DaddyGrant

@Spartacus I ran with your idea and recalled that QNAP makes a combo 10GB/m.2 add in card. It would fit the bill but it's so pricey I might well buy another motherboard. @IamSpartacus - I would love to get an eypc rome build going but It's hard for me to justify the cost seeing how little CPU...
  15. DaddyGrant

-What is your budget/max price you wanna pay? $400 - What size M.2 drives do you have? are they sata or pcie? 500ish m.2 -Do you have a case for your build or getting a new one? (which one?) Got a case. AV15 - Are your cache drives actual PCIE form factor? or are they M.2 NVME? Current is SATA -...
  16. DaddyGrant

Hey Guys, I have a AsRock Taichi X370 w/ a Ryzen 1700 and 32GB of ram. I'm not hitting any performance constraints (thanks to the p2000) and it's strictly a media box build for Plex. My SATA cache drive is getting full (95% of the 480GB) and I'm thinking about my next steps. All the PCI-E...