Search results

1. L

ASRock J4205 Low Power Pi replacement

Build’s Name: PVE FrankenServer Operating System/ Storage Platform: Proxmox CPU: Pentium J4205 Motherboard: ASRock J4205-mITX Chassis: Supermicro 1u Drives: 120 GB SSD RAM: 8 GB Kingston DDR3L 1600 Add-in Cards: N/A Power Supply: Mean Well NES-100 / PicoPSU -80 Other Bits: ELEGIANT DC 12V PWM...
  2. L

Replacing Pi with Apollo Lake Pentium

I've been thinking about retiring my Raspberry Pi from the homelab and upgrading to something with a little more horsepower, while still staying around 10+W on energy consumption. The intended use is for a bare metal linux distro providing services that should still be available when my main...
  3. L

Any workaround for Supermicro Java IPMI in 2017?

I've got a Supermicro Atom A1SRM-2578F that is quietly humming along as my FreeNAS server, but I can't help but wonder if some day I'll be unable to use the Java IPMI feature on desktop clients. Hoping to avoid using the VGA port, has anyone found a way to update to HTML5 IPMI or use a fork...
  4. L

FS: Samsung 32GB DDR4 stick

Bought new and couldn't get it to play well with my Xeon D as a single stick last summer. I believe the memory is fine but will take a return if it doesn't check out. Asking $225 OBO. Prefer to ship domestically only.