Search results

1. RADCOM

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

fodeesha that is truly awesome work. Props for being very determined and also especially collaborative. I imagine you are an excellent engineer and so young too. An excellent career awaits I am sure. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  2. RADCOM

SOLVED Can't get Mellanox ConnectX-2 to work on Win 7

If you click on the device in device manager and click update driver and point it towards where you have extracted the driver files that should work. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  3. RADCOM

Thanks a bunch...that's a 1000 pages of work paper I have to print[emoji6][emoji2] [emoji106] Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  4. RADCOM

Is is a good MB for a PFSense box?

Looks like more than enough...who needs slots when you have on board. ..you can slip another little Intel x4 in one of the slots:-) Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  5. RADCOM

I have long been a watercooling/PC modder. Loving the posts on the fan modding. Why not use a 140mm or 200mm fan I'm thinking[emoji4] I gave a 3d printer so hypernet I can make your cardboard guide from plastic perhaps. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  6. RADCOM

Yep that would work just make sure you get the right connection on the fibre (normally an LC connection). Finistar are a fair price and work very well. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  7. RADCOM

Mellanox ConnectX-2 EN and Windows 10?

Love you guys! I keep forgetting where I put the damn drivers I google and re-find this post. Proos
  8. RADCOM

10-Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) Networking - NICs, Switches, etc.

Sorry mkrad you need to break it down really simply for me, do you mean my mileage may vary depending on the card and drivers? I'm pretty new to this networking malarkey and yes I though if it's connected then it will talk :-) I have couple of emulex 4Gb LPE1150 cards will they be able to chat...
  9. RADCOM

Are 10Gbe NIC's backward compatible with a Brocade 200E 4Gb switch or will I be limited to using actual 4GB Nics?
  10. RADCOM

Great thread, I have been thinking about this for quite a while, thanks for all your efforts. Noob networker here with a few questions. So I can connect two 10Gbe network cards via GBIC>optical fibre cable>GBIC or use DAC? Are these direct attach cables and GBICs vendor specific i.e. do you...
  11. RADCOM

Dual NICs on PCIE x1 slot recommendation

IBM variant of the pro/1000PT I count 14 traces after the cut on my card, yours has only 13 or is my eyesight really that bad and I have no business cutting this card anyway lol Did you cut through one?