Search results

1. R

EXPIRED 100 Gbps Ethernet switch - $1000 - new

Been looking for a 100G switch for a while as well. Thanks for posting this! Glad I bit yesterday...
  2. R

Grid k2 for $350

nVidia GRID K2 Graphics 8GB PCIe 3 x16 Kepler GPU | eBay 1 left at $400, I bought the other one at $350 which auto-accepted the offer.
  3. R

Arista QSFP28 100G AOC, 10M, $96.75 from unixpluscom

Out of curiosity, did they ship or cancel your order?
  4. R

Dell R730xd on eBay?

You might also want to verify the 384GB memory. It says 384 in the title and the description, but it also says 128 in the item specifications section.
  5. R

FS: Dell PowerEdge R730xd LFF (12x3.5") Bare Bone - SAS/SATA Drives - DDR3/DDR4 RAM

I picked up one of the R630s and then a few extra parts from iShopStaples. Just wanted to give a recommendation for him as a reliable seller. Everything came in well packaged and on time.
  6. R

Canada WTB: Solarflare SFN5122F Full-height Bracket

Is the bracket the same as on the 8522/7122 models?
  7. R

EXPIRED Intel 1.6TB DC SSD P3605 - $470 BIN

Thanks. Looks like you have to stick with the Oracle firmware then...
  8. R

EXPIRED Intel 1.6TB DC SSD P3605 - $470 BIN

I've been staring at these, drooling, with my finger on the trigger since yesterday... Are these P3605 just an OEM version of these? Intel® SSD DC P3600 Series (1.6TB, 2.5in PCIe 3.0, 20nm, MLC) Product Specifications If so, can they be upgraded to the latest Intel firmware? I saw some threads...
  9. R

Sony WH1000-XM2/B

All set. Last night: The seller has to accept or decline! It's *unpossible* for us to refund you. You should do a CC chargeback. It won't hurt your account. Today: Sure, no problem please log out of your Paypal account for a few minutes while I take care of it. Logged back in, refunded in...
  10. R

Sony WH1000-XM2/B

I can't stand Paypal sometimes... They are literally telling everyone something different. They refused to cancel/refund me because the seller has to accept or decline the charge. They actually told me to go and do a chargeback on my credit card to get a refund quicker, seriously? Said it was...
  11. R

3.84TB PM1633's $699

Is there any way the seller can get out of their 30-day return policy? I don't think I've seen a "For parts not working" listing that allowed returns before. Just wondering if there is a loophole somewhere in case you get exactly what is listed, a busted drive, and want to return it.
  12. R

Sony WH1000-XM2/B

@AJXCR Take that as a good sign, I thought paypal was only sending sellers my address and email when I made a payment. But there is no way that text I got was legit and the only place where that hacker could've gotten my personal cell number is paypal. I'm only guessing here but I bet that if...
  13. R

Sony WH1000-XM2/B

There is definitely something very odd about this one. Or I should say odd-er than I was expecting... Figured it was just a fake sale on a hacked account but worth a shot like most here. Ebay says: Your 11/19/17 payment is being processed Paypal says: Pending Credit Card: Charged (Not pending)...
  14. R

Mellanox ConnectX-4 40GbE $80

I got mine today, they are the MCX414A-BCAT dual ports with 40/56GbE QSFP28. Great find! They came in the boxes for MCX456A-ECAT cards, for a few seconds I had dreams of going straight to 100 GbE but it wasn't meant to be ;)
  15. R

Mellanox ConnectX-4 40GbE $80

Nice! I grabbed two just now. Looks like an MCX414A-BCAT like from the stock photo they used. We'll see what gets here =) Other than port types/configs, what is the difference between the ConnectX-4 EN line and the ConnectX-4 Lx EN? I might be blind but I'm not seeing much of a difference in...
  16. R

HGST SAS SSD Drivers

I gave up looking. No clue where to get updates for the HGST drives.
  17. R

Supermicro 4U 90 bay SAS3 JBOD - $525

My plan to stay off the forum and save money worked! =p Also, wow at 90. This thing is about the same size as my hgst 4u60...
  18. R

Sun Oracle Flash Accelerator F40 400GB PCIe SSD - $99 + 15 BIN

1. It automatically did raid 0, the server sees it as one drive. I don't recall there being options for other raid levels but this was a while ago. 2. Nope. Never got it past PCIE x1. 3. I haven't tried but I would assume it's possible to do the same thing in reverse to get the original...
  19. R

WTB 2/4 TB 2.5" Hard drives

Sorry to hear you folks are going through this nonsense but at least it sounds like you'll be getting your money back. Unfortunately this doesn't just happen with new members and "too good to be true" prices. I got taken for $1.7k a few years back on a different forum by a member that had been...
  20. R

EU HGST 4U SAS3 12GB/s Storage Enclosure 60 bays £299

I've been testing this out the past few days and so far I'm pretty happy with it. I have it plugged into a 9305-16e being passed thru via ESXi to a Windows Server 2016 TP VM and no problems so far. I was worried that there might be incompatibility problems with certain drives but so far the ones...