Search results

1. R

Asrock Rack EP2C602 and Windows 10 - no more random crashes

where did you get usb drivers? seems like they are bundled into the chipset drivers.
  2. R

Dual E5 2670 workstation motherboard recommendation

no error flashing. Takes the flash ok. but needs a cmos clear and or recovery every few reboots.
  3. R

i had a system up and running within a week. seemed to work great. Until i had to shut down. or reboot. Then i get a corrupt bios where it'll refuse to get past the initial part of the bios screen (keeps looping to that screen on reboot). Until i cleared the cmos, and sometimes requiring a recovery.
  4. R

no to the refund or exhange. I didn't think it was a problem until nearly 2 months into the system. It would occasionally lockup, and i would have to bios reset to get it to boot. Sometimes even recovery.First server build, so it took me that long to realize that it is not normal behavior. They...
  5. R

cheapest indeed. i bought a ram/motherboard/processor combo. Had major issues with motherboard, and bios that kept corrupting. No replies from them at all on the issue. Chased them for months, then gave up. Asrock setup working well with Linux, Thought i had windows 10 figured out, but still...
  6. R

Question about Natex boards (Intel S2600CP2J Motherboard)

My s2600cp2j kepet hard locking on me, requiring bios reset. No support at all from natex, and no replies to my emails.. Running a asrock ep2c602 now without issues.
  7. R

Asrock Rack EP2C602 and Windows 10 - no more random crashes

finally figured out how to get windows 10 without any more random crashes. The culprit = windows 7 64 bit drivers from asrock website. You need the intel inf drivers on their website for sandy bridge for later use. You also need either a ps2 keyboard/mouse or a pcie usb card to get through...
  8. R

i think computer mainly starts to crash with asrock motherboard ONLY after asrock intel INF driver install. No random lockups yet without the iNF installed
  9. R

pretty sure everyone has a very similar build. Mines in a Enthoo Luxe with a seasonic x-1250, 128gb of PC3L-12800R, a gigabyte gtx1070, 960gb ocz enterprise ssd. Have a usb 3.0 pcie card and a sound card. but nothing that would cause these random freezes. hope someone figures something out. I'm...
  10. R

not sure if it has anything to do with the intel inf drivers. my s2600cp2j was rock solid - ran for a week+ testing stability, i swapped it because in between reboots and shutdowns, the bios would corrupt , and require recovery. the asrock inf drivers are version 9.xx and dates 2013 and...
  11. R

i just swapped from a intel s2600cp2j to the same asrock EP2C602-4L/D16, from superbiiz 2 hours ago.. getting random windows 10 pro lockup issues as well. Randomly freezes while idling. Guessing windows 10 pro with the board results in the hard locks? Has anyone figured this out? Previously...
  12. R

Intel 2600CP Questions

A few questions i have. Is it possible to get to bios with pci-e video card, and onboard vga disabled? is this normal. Upon shut down/reboot or turn on pc again, motherboard cycles, does not boot, then recycles then finally boots. normal boot also takes a while before bios screen shows up...
  13. R

Intel 2600CP SDR File Hacking

Thanks for this post. Using this temporarily until i get time to figure it out. Running case fan 3 120mm fan, and rear fan rigged up to 6x 140mm fans via pwm splitter. and 2x 140mm cpu fans. dropped my full load from ~62c to 54c. not much extra noise. Fans still not 100% but certainly much better